Abusing the power of tears. Yet another sign of desperation

by StarTrekAngel 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• clarity
    clarity
    The first thing you notice, is the soothing influence of the 'improved' wt music......... it sounds so right, so meaningful somehow. It has an air about it that says "see we have it all, we are special, we even sound holy" ...and then the con continues!
  • username
    username

Another phrase that is being used, Not only by the watchtower but by propagandists on the whole is PSYOP.

Description.

1. Psychological operations (PSYOP) are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.
      This cult says it's no part of the world yet uses propaganda Technics used by governments to elicit a response that ultimately serves the watchtowers purpose!

• galaxie
    galaxie
    This emotional technique has been used by jws since inception . They are arm in arm with so called ' babylon the great ' who also incite emotion in the same way by quoting scripture which promises hope of life after death, being united with dead relatives and paradise of whatever description. I am certain my own family ( parents ) were emotionally hooked by this fanciful notion by the jws as both had lost parents when they were children. I recall vividly the emotion whilst talking about meeting loved ones after the resurrection. I dont think we'd be surprised at just how many jws cling on to this fruitcake religion because of this emotional attachment. The jws are no more than another religion of the world with their own magnetic emotional slant of hope for the future.
  • tiki
    tiki
    With the resurrection thing..it starts with roiling the emotions...then segues into the guilt trip...will I be worthy of being there to see my dead arise...which keeps the hamsters on the wheel...perpetually cycling and going nowhere. Yet some people need that sort of validation in their lives.
  • carla
    carla
    Can someone tell me what song 134 is about? Please don't send me a link to the official site as I refuse to give them a click. Thanks.
  • JustVisting
    JustVisting
    Song 134 is the go-to song for emotive singing: "See Yourself When All Is New"
  • carla
    carla

Thanks! bleck! sounds lovely for the delusional.

Wait, it all sounds rather new age-ish, visualization and so forth. Funny when I have tried to get my jw to 'visualize' a calming place in order to relax he kind of freaks out and says he doesn't do 'that'. ha, the irony! They just need to add some deep breathing techniques and they will be all set for some great meditation! Naturally, in a non meditation kind of way. I wonder what new word they will give that?

• campaign of hate
    campaign of hate

Its very disgusting and shameless what they are doing.

Behavior control

Information Control

Thought Control

Emotional Control

Control, control control. That is the aim of the WTBTS, once you loose control, the whole thing comes undone. You gotta keep the soldiers in line with some emotional tears.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And what when the guilt and fear stop working? I can see it now: That Return to Joke-hova brochure being used along with a letter "You can come to the boasting session this Sunday and return through a study, or you can come to court on Monday and return through a court order". Or, offering "You can accept a study, do the basics, join the Theocraptic Misery School early November (or, around 6-8 weeks after the study starts), do field circus late in the year, and be a regular publisher by next September (adjusting if they are later than September 18). Or, you can be forced into a study where you will be expected to throw away virtually everything that means anything to you. You will be thrust in field circus in October, early in the month, instead of late December. You will be held to exemplary standings, and be expected to be a regular pious-sneer next September."

Failing that, court orders (on breach of contract) come. Harsher terms, getting sued for breach of contract, criminal contempt of court charges, being Seroquel'd into submission, or even being hosted by someone that is extremely parasitic are possible tools from that. At which point, you will be "If only I would have just accepted the first study". Or, if Satan had been there as the washtowel threatens, you wouldn't be going back at all.

At which point, Gehenna threats would be unnecessary. All they need is to court-order you live with someone that is going to be a parasite (forcing you to do all its secular work and housework, errand runnings, and so on, so it just has to do boasting sessions and field circus--you still have to do the field circus and boasting sessions. Preferably in a city that is about 100 km or more away from your home, and preferably after taking whatever of value you had for the Worldwide Damnation Fund. And with Saturn returning to Sagittarius on September 18 at 2:49 AM GMT, I am more worried about that than about just getting destroyed at Armageddon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit