A second chance at life :)

by Sirona 28 Replies latest jw friends

• COMF
    COMF

Wow, that's great news, Sirona! Woohoo!

Somebody must have cast a spell for you, huh.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

That is wonderful.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Great News!!! Thanks for posting. Keep in touch, we must meet up again when you are feeling better.....

((((((((((Sirona)))))))))))

• ugg
    ugg

APPLAUSE!! APPLAUSE!! very very happy for you....great news!!!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Excellent news Sirona!

Looks like all the prayers and positive vibes did some good!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Great news Sirona

We will have to get together for a drink to celebrate.

• Larry
    Larry

Good news - Cheers to longevity.

Peace - LL

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Oh Sirona,

How wonderful this good news is for you and for us. You must feel like you've been re-born.

Hope is difficult to hold onto under such circumstances as you have had to deal with. Yet, I know you did have hope in your heart. You sought out your friends here and we rallied for you. News like this is encouraging for all of us.

As we all know, this type of news doesn't always happen. So, yes, you do have a second chance at life. Actually, hon, this is probably your third chance. Getting out of the borg was your "first" second chance.

Don't Worry, Be Happy.

Sentinel/Karen

• Sirona
    Sirona

Celebrations all round! and yes, I'd be happy to meet up with any1 who wants a drink! (Angharad and Fe203grl....)

Honestly, I know that a LOT of people prayed for me and send me positive healing energy. Strangely enough, when I was coming round from my operation, I saw another person in the recovery room. There was one nurse and a man was standing behind her....and I had a real sense of familiarity from him. Then he was by my side. I knew him, but he was just a silhouette, I couldn't make out his features. I actually spoke to him but then after a couple of minutes I realised that he was gone and I was a bit embarrassed by the expression on the nurses face! I said "oh sorry, I thought I saw someone, I must have hallucinated or something". She said some soothing words, but then when they came to take me back to the ward, she told them that I'd been crying when I first came round. (I don't remember crying). Anyway, I know it could have simply been my mind playing tricks on me because of the anaesthetic....but that night as I sat up sucking ice (BAD throat) I opened up a book I was reading and it was just at the point where a chapter started on the subject of "guardian angels". I'd like to think it was my spirit guide just looking after me during the op. I've had 3 operations this year and this is the first time I've hallucinated....they didn't even give me a pre-med cause I refused it aswell. Anyway, who is to say?

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit