A second chance at life :)

by Sirona 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi All,

Firstly, I'd like to say..... I got the all clear !!!!!!!

For those of you who didn't know, I have been tested for the spread of my cancer to my glands. I had a lump underneath my arm which had to be removed. Anyway, I was told on Friday that they removed 5 lymph nodes, (including the enlarged one) and they are all clear!!!!

I feel so relieved. I feel so lucky. I feel particularly indebted to people on this board, who never critisized me for posting about my illness and showed me nothing but loving support.

Anyway, I suppose I posted this to first of all tell you the good news, and second of all to say that now you are free of a controlling cult, now that you have your own lives to lead and can pursue anything that your heart desires.....don't waste it!!!!! You do not know what will happen tomorrow. Pursue your dreams, don't ever give up. Don't ever forget the blessing that is your life.

Love, Sirona, xxx

P.S. Sorry I've not been posting much. I will be soon, I've just been ill for a few weeks now and found it hard to read everyone's posts. My axilla (underarm to you and me! LOL) is really sore, and I have a 6" scar there which is just healing.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Fantastic news, Sirona. I'm happy that all is well. That should sure be a big load off of your mind.

Lew

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Sirona, I am so glad to hear that everything is okay. Things can only get better from here on in.

Love, Dutchie

• outnfree
    outnfree

WOO HOO, Sirona!!!!

So happy to hear your news.

And am taking your advice to heart, as well!

((((Sirona))))

out

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Sirona, that's absolutely fantastical!

It's great to have you back honey .

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Sirona)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mimilly

• Matty
    Matty

Whooo Hooo tooo!!

((((((Sirona))))))

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

This is great news !!!!!!!!!!! Now go have some fun with some of the folks in your area who think as we do.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Sirona :

FANTASTIC!!!! I am happy to hear all clear.

Xandria

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Always glad to hear good news. That's great.

hugs,

j2bf

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

You are Sirona, a very plucky and courageous women. I am very pleased for you.

Kindest regards, and spoil yourself senseless - you deserve it - HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit