Sunday Programme

by Stephanus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
  • Marilyn
    Marilyn

I missed the program, but have it recorded for when I get back. I'm interested to see if this guy Morris is the one who's called on me. I live in Murrumbeena, next to Oakleigh. I've come across this one guy from that area who seemed especially arrogant. Would be a hoot if it was him. My jw mother watch the program and told me later she felt very depressed about it. Guess she took it to heart.

Marilyn

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I'm interested to see if this guy Morris is the one who's called on me.

D'ya mean to say there's another one???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! Service Department are squirming!!!!!

Sounds like it's the same one, Marilyn. Surely there's not another one!

Cheers, Ozzie

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

The governmental agancies, "placed in possition by God", I know JWs use that line.....man that one's gona bite 'em in the ass. Pay back Ceasar's things to Ceasar, well they have no option with taxes - looks like they ain't gona have one with reporting child abuse either!

Edited by - TTBoy on 21 September 2002 21:58:4

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Just got this email from the producer at Channel Nine:

"Calls are coming in thick and fast here.. all boads well for a follow up."

Woohoo!

Cheers, Ozzie

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

..."I must say, if Robert Souter wasn't in gaol and still lived in Wollongong, his life expectancy would be dramatically reduced after today's broadcast. Wollongong has a direct way of dealing with high profile paedophiles".....

Well Christ himself did say that his Witnesses would be hated and misunderstood by Satans world. Alternately he can just view it as another of those "sifting" tests from Jehovah, seeing if he will remain faithfull under trial. Jehovah will sort it all out in due time I dont doubt.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I hardly think Frank Arkell, our former Lord Mayor, could be counted as one of Jehovah's people. He paid a high price for his fondness for teenage boys. We don't take kindly to that sort of thing around here...

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

AMAZING PROGRAM!!!!!

I just finished reading the Transcript!!!

WOW!!!!!

I love how they covered the THEOCRATIC WARFARE!

Here is a Thread I made with WATCHTOWER QUOTES about Theocratic Warfare: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=35689&site=3

Also, here are a few Scriptures that CONDEMN the WATCHTOWER SOCIETY:

Romans 13:1: Let every soul be in subjection to the Superior Authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those who exist are ordained by God.
    Romans 13:2: Therefore he who resists the authority, withstands the ordinance of God; and those who withstand will receive to themselves judgment.
    Romans 13:3: For rulers are not a terror to the good work, but to the evil. Do you desire to have no fear of the authority? Do that which is good, and you will have praise from the same,
    Romans 13:4: for he is a servant of God to you for good. But if you do that which is evil, be afraid, for the Superior Authority doesn't bear the sword in vain; for the Superior Authority is a Minister of God, an Avenger for Wrath to him who does evil.
    Romans 13:5: Therefore you need to be in subjection, not only because of the wrath, but also for conscience' sake.
    Romans 13:6: For this reason you also pay taxes, for the Superior Authorities are Ministers of God's service, attending continually on this very thing.
    Romans 13:7: Give therefore to everyone what you owe: taxes to whom taxes are due; customs to whom customs; respect to whom respect; honor to whom honor.
    Romans 13:8: Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the Law.
    Romans 13:9: For the Commandments, "You shall not commit adultery," "You shall not murder," "You shall not steal," "You shall not give false testimony," "You shall not covet," and whatever other Commandments there are, are all summed up in this saying, namely, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
    Romans 13:10: Love doesn't harm a neighbor. Love therefore is the fulfillment of the Law.

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 22 September 2002 2:37:7

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

The "Superior Authorities" in the Scriptures above are the World's Governments (even the Watchtower Society teaches that!)

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Wow!

Now, the silentlambs have reached the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia!!!!!

PRAISE GOD ALMIGHTY!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit