While JW's stagnate, others grow

by Gopher 14 Replies latest social current

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

John 13:35
    "By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Religions are like viruses and bacteria... they eventually reach a saturation point in which there are no more infectable people, or burn out all together.

It looks like the JWs are reaching their saturation point, and with all the scandals, they may even burn out.

• dsgal
    dsgal

Well, I wonder what they are saying about Babylon's waters drying up now? The Witnesses always refer to Isaiah 60:22 "The little one himself will become a thousand,and the small one a mighty nation,I myself,Jehovah,shall speed it up in it's own time."Well,why isn't it happening?Seems to me like only happening in the churches of "christendom."

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

Well the Witnesses are seeing growth but it happens to be in underdeveloped countries. So like a virus it sperads quickly, once enough knowledge is known (like in the US, UK, Japan) the growth stops.

TT

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

What does it take to join a religion? My step son has to study for a year to be baptized in the Catholic Church.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit