Elder LIES to Downey, California Reporter

by Brymichmom 23 Replies latest jw friends

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

High fives to you! Little by little the tower teeters on exposure!

• minimus
    minimus

This dumb elder will have some esplainin' to do. The KEY POINT is, this elder responded intuitively. Because Bill Bowen is a disfellowshipped, trouble-making apostate,the elders and the rank and file will not believe anything he says......That's the beauty of the organization, once they get you out, you're either as good as dead or you are an apostate. The result is JW's will not listen to anything from him. Regarding the dumb elder, Bigshots will be talking to him real soon...lol

• Brymichmom
    Brymichmom

Their names were Eric Pierce and Victor Diaz.

The newspaper is:
    The Downey Patriot, 12340 Woodruff Ave, Downey 90241
    (562) 803-0902

It's a small newspaper here in Downey, but I'm working up to the bigger fish. My son who is a communications major at Fullerton College, went to go as his teacher, Ed Berger (who reports news on KFI Radio in Los Angeles) the best ways of getting the press' attention, especially talk radio. I'd love to get Sean Hannity's attention and also Bill Handel with KFI and also Larry Elder with KABC Radio.

Cynthia

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

WooHooo Way to go!!!

• jst_me
    jst_me

What will happen to that elder, since he did not respond like the legal dept instructed him to? I mean, it isnt like he can get fired, right

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    What will happen to that elder, since he did not respond like the legal dept instructed him to? I mean, it isnt like he can get fired, right

He could be charged and DFed for:

• "Bringing reproach on Jehovah's organization" (re: Bill Bowen's charges)
    • "Creating Sects" (for saying things not in line with God's Visible Organization (TM) )
  • nowaytess
    nowaytess

Ok Cindy,

You going to have to fill me in on the fun in NYC. BTW, if you maybe you can foward the article in the St Pete Times to them also. Get him a good taste of life of the Dsifellwoshipped.

I know you be on cloud 9 if Sean would run your story.

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Cynthia,

High 5's! Hopefully we can meet in October @ Blue Mountain. I want to get this stuff on the news here in PA. Hmmmmmmmm.....I'm thinking....can't you smell the wood burnin'? DJ

• Xandria
    Xandria

I used to go to Fullerton Union H.S. in 1985.. right next door to the College.

O God the memories.

Xandria

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit