"were" was correct.

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

That domain is merely a 301 (perm redirect) to jwsurvey

Is that correct?

So who's putting these up?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Is there a record of how many "hits" the website got during last year's conventions?

Any effort to do this again this year? I think it's an excellent "witness".

Doc

• Worldling9
    Worldling9

I believe 'were' is correct. The problem I have is that on jwawake.com I didn't see a link to anything about pedophiles.

Is this still up? It's a great idea, imho. The public needs to know. If a series of these were being done, I'd like to know where to donate.

wl9

• flipper
    flipper

The text is definitely too small.

It's like some of the "lost pet" signs put on poles or trees in neighborhoods - They write a whole bunch of stuff so small you'd have to pull your car over to read it.

Doesn't look like it will be effective. I hope I'm wrong.

Mrs. Flipper

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think next time (if there is a next time) I will give more input on the design.

I hope there is a "next time"!

Don't take the negative comments too seriously from those who are sitting on their hands doing nothing but criticizing. I'm sure most just mean to be offering "constructive criticism" and want to help.

It is reminiscent of the Republicans who criticized everything about Obamacare (Affordable Care Act), but where were they when they had the opportunity to suggest something "better"? Sitting on their hands.

Many convention venues host 3 or 4 or more JW Conventions where 1000s attend each weekend. A billboard along the path to these stadiums could be seen by many JWs every day they travel to their convention.It would only need to be there for 4-6 weeks.

What was the cost?

It would be great if there was a fund set up so individuals could donate money towards more of these? ~ moomanchu

I gladly make an anonymous (voluntary) donation. Or perhaps we could calculate a per-person fee for every JWN member?? (As they do at Assm Halls)

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit