JW Author Firpo Carr: What's His Agenda?

by Room 215 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Room 215
    Room 215

Hi all,

I've only now become aware of the existence of one Firpo Carr, apparently a liberal JW apologist with several dissenting views and an Afro-American JW grievance agenda. Do any of you know where he stands and how he's regarded by JWs? Is he a sort of Black Greg Stafford?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

When I see that name, I can't help but think of the Marx Brothers.

Anyone think that's apt?

Cheers, Ozzie

• metatron
    metatron

Rufus T. Firefly, perhaps?

metatron

• Room 215
    Room 215

It appears he's a published author (his book, available from amazon.com, was advertised on this site) .... A pseudonym, perhaps?

• SYN
    SYN

He's one of Suicidal Dub Class, apparently! EGADS! HE'S RUNNING AHEAD OF JEHOVER!

• Farkel
    Farkel

Along with Grudge Rutherford, Firpo is Fred Hall's biggest hero. That should tell you all you need to know!

Farkel

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Firpo grew up in my hall. I didn't know him personally, I was too young. But his mother and my mother are very close. I'm sure I'm going to get raked over the coals for this one, but Firpo is a crock.

"Doctor Firpo Carr" is a sham. His fake PHD. He's been trying to stand up and be a leader for years where no leader is needed. He claims to be a very active JW. the JWs do not take him seriously and view him as an Apostate. Although that has never been officially decided.

Bah!

• Satanus
    Satanus

A fake phd? Sounds interesting. It must be frustrating, being a leader with no followers.

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 11 September 2002 12:51:0

• comforter
    comforter

firpo agenda to speak truth. simple that.

comfy

• Jerry Bergman
    Jerry Bergman

Why is he not disfellowshipped??? From his writings, it is clear he is an apostate. Have any of you read his books on the Witnesses???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit