The paradox of the WTBTS

by coalize 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• coalize
    coalize

On one hand, WTBTS blame you if you choose to work instead of pioneering, and on the another hand, they ask crazily amount of money!

Isn't it paradoxal ?

If every JW leave his job and pioneer, no more money!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I really have no idea what the WBT$ is playing at.

They seem to contradict themselves. EG. Parents must shun their children and families MUST be broken up if one doesn't serve the or worship the Governing body. On the other hand, they're begging ones to return. Are they for real? Don't these paedophile protecting perverts know that shunning only goes to strengthen the resolve of many to stay well away from the filthy cult?

Can't they see that by having the holy,holy,holy Governing Body in the forefront on their TV evangelical show that many will see what bloody idiots are in control?

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Did you like to be a publisher more or did you like more to be a proclaimer?

• coalize
    coalize

Euh?

I'm not a native-english speaker, and I have to confess that I don't know the difference between the both!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Yes I agree punk the very thing that they think will bring you back to jehovah is pushing you further away. Well that's how it worked for me and I have never been disfellowshiped.
  • Splash
    Splash

I am a native English speaker, and I also do not know the difference between them both!!

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou
    Okay, but is there a difference between publisher and colporteur?
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

yes this is the thing i always took issue with, they want you to donate, but teach that to go to college and get a better education to make good money so that you CAN donate is wrong, is talk coming out of a fools mouth.

how on earth do they plan to maintain their little kingdom on earth when all the subjects are lowly poor peasants? lol

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

TheWonderofYou - "...is there a difference between publisher and colporteur?"

"Publisher" is easier to pronounce and spell.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

coalize - "...If every JW leave his job and pioneer, no more money!"

There are indications that the WTS has other sources of income besides donations:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/315890005/lorenz-reibling-gives-interview-about-real-estate

(long, but worth perusing)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit