Today's watchtower a special kind of rubbish

by freemindfade 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

The wt today was horrific. I was jumping out of my skin. The writing department has hot to have some lose cannons writing. And still the R&F lapped it up.

1. What was Sarah bs? Satan was at work? Doesn't say that in the bible. And how the hell did she get thrown under the satan bus. It was between Abram and pharaoh and Abram was the asshole pu$$y who created the problem. How does satan Sarah. Or even pharaoh come up?? Pharoah made it clear he wasn't looking to bang his wife. Total insanity.

2. Satan us vicious. He would go as far to kill children. Um. Hello!! Yhwh's score care for murdering babies is much much higher. Call him vicous and jw's will have you lynched. What a sickening double standard.

I can't even get into how moronic and awful the comments were today. This cult SUCKS!

• steve2
    steve2
    It's a bit like rubbing your face in last month's used diapers. How could you not react that way?
  • The_Doctor10
    The_Doctor10

Yeah the Sarah points were definitely a huge reach! They even ask the question, "Was Satan behind the scenes?" ... "The Bible doesn't say." The WTS goes out of its way to vilify Satan, but goes on and on about Jehovah, when most of the "bad things" are actually commanded/committed by J-Hov himself. All of the stonings, genocide, infanticide, rape, etc... are all at various times commanded/condoned/committed by God.

God definitely holds the murder tally over Satan in the Bible. So much for his "loving patience," and being an "all loving creator."

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Sometimes i wonder how would it be after years of being out to sit in

on the Sunday talk. Friends Satan is busy, we have a short time remaining.

I guess it would be the same if the speaker was saying, friends we have only

5 months before Xmas, you know what that means Santa Claus.

I might be entertaining, like a Star Wars convention.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Did I hear the FDS (gb) referred to as the "main course" also?

Their ego goes to strange places

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

The answer to every question...

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Try to name one death in the Bible that is directly attributable to Satan, just one. Even the killing of Job's children only happened with Jehovah's permission.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

The Governing Body is suffering from Satanophobia:

http://www.phobiasource.com/satanophobia-fear-of-satan/

When one thinks of satan, we immediately visualize a scary and dark image of a person cooking in fire, with horns, spiky tail, carrying a spear or trident, who looms of darkness and possesses and evil laugh or grin. For kids especially, this image is extremely scary and this fear as a child could be instilled and may manifest in adults as satanophobia or the extreme fear of satan.
    This fear could be also associated with the fear of demons, and the fear of hell. These people are scared of burning in hell for all eternity and being tortured by the demons and being in anguish forever in hell and being tormented by satan. People with this fear usually have very strong religious backgrounds thus they would do anything to do what is right so that they don’t have to suffer an eternity in hell but have an afterlife in the midst of the angels in heaven instead.
    These people are usually scared of committing sin and will go to frequent confessions. They will do everything not to think of satan and will be in a state of constant prayer.
    Treatment includes cognitive and behavioral psychotherapy. Talking with a priest or pastor may also help the phobic person but most like exacerbate or make it worse depending what kind of bull shit they are battling with and why they chose their profession in the first place .

And an example of Satanophobia:

http://www.roadtobetterliving.com/SatanFear.html

hat is one of Satan's biggest Fears?

Since early days, Satan has been the subject of myths, fables and stories or seen as a diabolical entity found in the pages of the Bible and other holy books. Who is this person and does he really exist? If he exists does he fear anything? I will try to answer a few questions here, but the topic of Satan is too large for one entry on this website. I have added more topics of Satan and created a section dedicated to the exposure of this person.

For now I will address what I believe is one of the greatest secrets of Satan and will endeavor to expose his fear...

Imagine, if you will, you had an enemy so cunning and deceptive that his best defense was the concealment that he is your most ardent foe? With this defense, he would be able to move freely around you without disclosing his true intentions which is to hurt or destroy you when the time is right.

Let's take this one step further, lets suppose that your enemy was able to convince you that he was not your enemy even though others said he was, and he was also able to convince you that the notion that he was your foe is totally ludicrous. If your enemy was successful in getting you to believe these lies, I would say that you are in dire danger, wouldn't you?

The underlying truth here is in order to deceive you an enemy must make you to believe they do not exist.

This is exactly the battle field tactics Satan uses on Mankind. First, he doesn't want you to believe he even exists and with this premise he is free to move inconspicuously around Mankind and plan the destruction of you and me. After all, if he doesn't exist, why worry about him?

Satan's first and most deceitful strategy is the notion that "Satan doesn't exist". If this lie of Satan fails, then we are now able to know and expose Satan's phobia.
    One of Satan's fears is the knowledge that you understand and realize that Satan exists and with this knowledge learn more about Satan's Tactics and plans against you and your loved ones. Knowing who Satan is and how he works, weakens his abilities to damage our lives... and be not fooled, damage and destruction are his full intentions for your life.
    By learning about Satan, you will become one less victim of his deceptive plans. But, this is NOT Satan's phobia.

Satan has one all consuming obsession and his obsessive plan is to implement vengeance against God for casting Satan out of Heaven and inescapable destruction. Since Satan cannot destroy God, he is directing his wrath toward God's creation, you and I. We are simply pawns on Satan's hellish game board and if we do not believe we are in a war, we lose, he wins.

By realizing Satan exists, we are thwarting his attempts at destroying Mankind and undermining his ultimate plans, to destroy the creation of a loving and caring God.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: (1Pe 5:8)
    Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: (1Pe 5:8)
    Satan is a topic that has filled pages of numerous books for many years... For many Satan doesn't exist and for the most part is only an icon of evil.

Remember, we are living in a Fallen State where sin has been imputed upon us all and we all must make a decision to alter our course and turn to God for pardon. God offers pardon to all in the form of a man called Jesus. Jesus was born and died a substitute payment for our sins and offers us eternal life through Him.

God has made provision through his son Jesus and all we have to do is accept God's free gift... and it is a free gift, because we do not have to earn it, we simply have to accept forgiveness and salvation from God.

Remember, Satan doesn't want you to know he exists and the last thing Satan wants is that you receive Jesus as your personal Savior. He knows that at this point, he has failed in his attempt to destroy you... but he also knows that there are many others who still do not believe he exists and Satan continues to mislead non-believers with expectations and hope that they will not awake from his deceit and lies.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Well the wt today blamed herods child murders on good ol satan. One sister even commented now how when she reads bible accounts of things going wrong she was going to think how satan was involved. I almost fell out of my chair. Because the cult said "maybe" about something that's not even in the bible.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

The mind of A JW. I posted this the other day, "Oranges make you gay", so it

must be Satan evil deed. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit