by safe4kids 34 Replies latest social physical

• jst_me
    jst_me

Hey, I hate Clemson!

BUT not as much as I do UF.

GO FLORIDA STATE

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Since I am from Austin, home of the the University of Austin Longhorns, all that needs to be said is ...............

Go Horns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Washington State University Cougars are predicted to take the Pac 10 this year. Those of you here in the Northwest this is about as likely as the arrival of the New System. (Well we did it for the first time in about 450 years a few years back.) So far we're 2-0, but we haven't played a real team yet.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Is this some sort of ball game that is being discussed here?

Englishman.

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Hullo Jeff T - I have one kid at school at WSU and one kid at school at UW. Needless to say I am not going to the Apple Cup this year. I would have to sit on the 50 yard line right in the middle of the field! It's like WWIII...there are others in this little town who have kids at both colleges, they are saying the same thing. If the game were won strictly on school spirit the Cougs would win hands down over UW. But you're right about not playing a real team yet. The Idaho Vandals are just a little bit better than high school football. But at least the kids have fun at the games.

Mrs R

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit