YOU KNOW says "IT's A CONSCIENCE MATTER"

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Outlaw,

You kinda screwed up in your last post, didn't you. It's awfully unusual to see one of your posts that isn't punctuated with "LOL".

Also, when will you ever learn the difference between "your" and "you're"? I've yet to see you get that right.

Friday

• dubla
    dubla

Too, you charge me with being here solely for the purpose of causing a disturbance. A review of the threads that I've started will provide the answer.

yes, i can personally attest to the fact that yadirf has NEVER been known to start trouble on the forum, not in the least. he always carries himself in a very mature and polite manner, trying always to avoid flame wars and defamation. just check out the joelbear/homosexuality thread for one, and youll see just how kind and non-confrontational he can be.....such a softy.

aa

Edited by - dubla on 23 August 2002 16:23:11

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Southland,

Are Yadirf (Friday) and YouKnow the same person? They sure seem similar!

Seems to me that THAT road has already been traveled before. But, if you insist, if you ask me I'll give you my phone number and you can call me to verify whether or not the two of us are the same. Okay?

Friday

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Dubla, are you attempting to cause a disturbance? That's totally unlike you, you know!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey friday,I didn`t think you were funny,so I didn`t laugh..I figuered being you want to be a dub so bad,you`d be posting me back with a thank-you for your free dub lesson..Now thats funny..LOL...OUTLAW

• dubla
    dubla

no yadirf, i have no intention of getting into it with you today.....i realize those conversations are about as constructive as beating my head against a brick wall.

all the same though, im not going to sit back and watch you claim to be this innocent poster who doesnt stir the pot, without at least getting a sarcastic dig in. its for the newbies more than anyone else.....they should be entitled to know who the real yadirf is, and those of us that have been around know hes not the quiet little neighbor youd have us believe.

aa

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Outlaw,

The thing is, you're always "LOL" at some statement that you've made. It's very rare that you fail to laugh at YOURSELF, and that's what I was referring to. You're a funny guy, O Lawless One, ... at least you seem to think so.

Friday

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Like I said, Doobla, all any "newbie" has to do is check out the threads that I authored.

Friday, aka The Peaceful One, until a certain Doobla (aka "Dubla") stirs things up.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

....And I`m cute as a button..LOL...OUTLAW

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    ....And I`m cute as a button..LOL...OUTLAW

So far you've been too big if a SISSY to post your picture, so that we have to take your word about being "cute". Since your word is no good, what else have you got to prove that you're so "cute"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit