YOU KNOW says "IT's A CONSCIENCE MATTER"

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

How many people you know of that has been Dfed for just posting on a Board and defending the JW mantra? Nada..........

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Remember, the "slave" has banned R rated movies and a host of other things. How many Jws truly obey all these things?

How many Jws do you know that have been Dfed for going to an R rated movie? As an Elder, the worse we could do is mark a person.

• minimus
    minimus

internet's different...read all the km's and listen to all the talks...it's a no-no.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Really? How many Jws have got the boot for violating this no-no? If it is proven that "witnessing"has taken place, then they cant do s**t.

I remember a case were a Brother was invalid and posting on religious boards. The only thing we could do is tell him he could not count hours that way, according to the CO.

The point I am trying to make is that we should not use this "issue" to address other topics when debating a JW. We dont need it. We want them to consider our viewpoints related to the WT. Why use a JW type tactic? Welcome them. Don't be like them.

Think back when we were in good standing. Did any of us ever violate any "no-nos" at any time? Sure we did!

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

ThiChi;

The WT and the local congregations certainly do discourage the net. Without a doubt, I'm sure you will agree, the WT tries to control information reaching it's adherents. So what's the point? Is it the fact that association (don't deny that it's association) with "apostates" on the net is a conscience matter?

Think back when we were in good standing. Did any of us ever violate any "no-nos" at any time? Sure we did!

That phrase alone "in good standing" is a cult caption.

HCM

• Judith
    Judith

Last year's district assembly had a talk about not trusting your conscience. So how can one say it is a conscience matter when the borg says not to trust your conscience. Was YK not listening and talking notes?

My son walked away because of this double speak. I am glad he took notes on that particular talk.

• You Know
    You Know

To clear up this nonsensical speculation: Actually, the reason YK faded down the stretch last night is simply because I was tired and went to bed. Hope that helps. / You Know

You Know,

Next time you're in that situation, may I suggest a healthy dose of "Red Bull," to provide you with the energy to continue as a "Proclaimer." Hope that helps.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Yesterday I asked You Know and Yardif why they frequent these apostate sites.I asked this question: "How do you justify coming on these boards?".

I come here so as to intellectually beat the crap out of those who didn't live up to their dedication, namely the apostates. That's justification enough, isn't it?

Friday

Yadirf,

While your intentions are admirable indeed, your efforts are devoid of any success. However, there is justification for your existence here; entertainment value. It is very entertaining to watch you relentless exhibit your foolishness for all to see. Thanks for the laugh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit