Eggs

by larc 58 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

Good grief Lew, I almost opened the window after reading your post.

cheap wine and hardboiled eggs isn't safe

• animal
    animal

Over easy, no snot.

Animal

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Man to woman in bar "How do you like your eggs in the morning?"

Woman "Unfertilized...."

Pope

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

EGGS?..Dam you larc..A food thread..You know I can`t resist..A nice omlet..Two eggs/cream /garlic powder/onion powder/fresh ground black pepper/mix.Filling:old chedder cheese/sliced black olives/1/4 inch diced tomatoe/1/4 inch diced smoked ham..I`m hungry..LOL...OUTLAW

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Fried egg whites only, I hate the yoke in fried eggs, and with salsa or other hot sause.

I love deviled eggs, too.

• Solace
    Solace

Dakota & L.B.

Tell me about it!

I still cant bring myself to actually try them. Im not sure anyone really likes them as much as they dont want to look like a wuss in front of their friends, ya' know?

"If Bob can stomach them, so can I" (smashing the beer can into his head) kind of thing.

• larc
    larc

I just wondered if any of you have heard of this dish. My mother used to make it. Fry up three slices of bacon until they are almost done. Pour out the grease with just a thick film on the bottom. Take a piece of white bread and tear out a 2 inch hole in the center. Place the bread on the bacon and break an egg into the hole. Let it cook awhile, then flip it over and cook the other side. I know it sounds yucky but I think it is good. It is definitely not for those who are concerned about their fat calories.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Larc, it's called Eggs In A Nest. I taught my daughters to cook that when they were very little.

Lew W

• larc
    larc

Thank you, Dakota. I thought I was the only one. Now I know that I am not alone, and life is good, sniff, as Larc wipes his nose, and drys his eyes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit