• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Faye Dunaway : " how often hands are up"----

nope--not even a finger is allowed

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

non-thinking repeater

Is that what you think?

Attractive women attract men. Some JW sisters are beautiful women, but they are all married. Converts are coming into the org all of the time, some of these converts are beautiful women, they will marry.

Many JW sisters are not attractive, some marry. As time passes and the JW brother starts to become desperate because of sexual desires and loneliness, those ugly sisters become attractive to him and the desperate brother winds up marrying a woman that given more choices, he would never marry. But she will grow on him and he will become used to her and the marriage will work. Practically any JW man can find a woman in the org, even an ugly one. The reverse is not true.

In the early days of the 20th century, a lot of JW females and males made the vow of celibacy while hoping for something better in the new system. But that was in the past. For many years in the later part of the 20th century, and during the 21st, JW females want to get married. They need sex. They need to be loved by a man and they need a mate. And that is what they want and need now. They will never marry outside the JW and so they wait, even at the age of 50 or 60 and older they hope for a mate. Many ugly women convert to the JW and some have been born into the JW and these wait and hope. My heart goes out to these JW females who do not choose to live a celibate life. I respect them.

The fear or marrying a JW female is that she will be loyal to the org over being loyal to you, that means that she may find the listening ear or of an elder to complain about you or use the org to control you once you marry her, or if you have problems as all marriages do, she will run to the elders and talk. So, you better tow the JW line! The great thing about marrying a JW female is a harmonious marriage, as they say: "EVEnly yoked"

Single sisters want to get married. Why not? They need and want sex and they need and want a mate. But they will never marry a non JW and they will never give up hope in finding a JW mate. I respect, and my heart goes out to them.

• coalize
    coalize

I think the same way than Designer Stubble.

I don't see that fact funny at all. At contrary It makes me cry. So many lifes lost. So many young girls and guys who will never know what's real life. So many girls and guys who never experienced what their body have to offer. So many bodies who feel guilty to act like bodies.

In that, JWs are as dumb as muslims...

That's sad. Very sad.

• Splash
    Splash

To be fair, there are few 'ugly' men and women. 80% are just normal with a few who are extra good looking and a few who are less than good looking.

Plus, looks fade. I'd rather be married to a plain but interesting and attentive mate, than a beautiful airhead.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I could not change part of my post, below is what I have amended.

Single sisters want to get married. Why not? They need and want sex and they need and want a mate. But they will never marry a non JW and they will never give up hope in finding a JW mate. I respect, and my heart goes out to them. My advice: be clean, be meticulously perfect to personal hygiene lose weight change your style and hair style. I remmeber some years ago, a group of homely looking females (not jw) were coming near to me as we were going to enter a building, said to myself: "how these women must smell!" but as they came very close I took a chance and inhaled a bit: And they semelled clean! -not perfumed masking odor. And as I ventured to take a deeper breath, they smelled so clean, and they looked radiant and there was no flaw in their hygine that was repulsive. And I was so delighted at the detail of how these women looked clean. And that made them very attractive.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

there are few 'ugly' men and women. 80% are just normal.

Agree. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and also when ugly means repulsive. Normal looking people are not ugly or repulsive. But the context here is single sisters and I was considering the reasons why they cannot find a mate, thus single. The number one reason is that they are unattractive--in other words:"ugly" Obviously normal looking females are not repulsive in physical appearance. That is my view.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit