How to build a time machine?

by haujobbz 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Wrong!

You don't need antimatter. Which is good because studies have shown antimatter to be dangerous to the environment,and also to be one of the carcinogens found in cigarettes.

Theoretically, you would need a Delorean capable of acheiving the speed of 88 miles per hour. Unfortunately once you even manage to locate a Delorean for sale at a reasonable price and then equip it with the nuclear reactor, flux capacitor, and necessary computer equipment the vehicle would no longer be capable of even leaving your carport.

Mike.

• SYN
    SYN

Antimatter in cigarettes...LOL! Talk about explosive action!

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

Dang! I knew I was tastin` anti-matter in my smokes the other day (next Wednesday) but, I thought that it was because I had my plasmatron runnin`. ........................Jedd

• Mulan
    Mulan

In the movie "Kate and Leopold", they just jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge.

• Swan
    Swan

Can it send me back to January 1876? I can just imagine the conversation.

(Pop!)

Hey Charlie, can't stay long, but I've just come back from the year 2002 and I have to tell you that you and Nelson have it all wrong! Forget 1873, 1874, 1878, 1881, 1910, 1918, 1920, 1925, 1941, 1975, 1984, 1995, and the end of the twentieth century as valid dates. Nothing happens. Nada. Zip. No Armageddon. And especially forget about 1914 and all of that parousia crap. Well gotta go, Haujobbz can't keep this casimir effect going very long. And watch out for a jerk by the name of Rutherford. He's gonna take over everything after you're goooooooooooooooooone!

Edited by - UglyDuckling on 13 August 2002 20:21:4

• LDH
    LDH

Bendrr,

Dude that was hysterical!

I was going to say, I saw the movie "The Time Machine" with Hugh Jackman. What a waste of gorgeous.

Voltaire, I get it! Funny! POST MORE please...

Lisa

Edited by - LDH on 14 August 2002 1:29:50

• sleepy
    sleepy

I already built a time machine, I now live in the year 164723 , guys you wont believe the stuff we got.

Since women outnumber men 10 to 1 we all have ten wives, who because of genetic advances and cosmetic surgery are all stunners.Work consists of wakeing up and doing what you want as the enconomy is so rich theres plenty of money for all.Theres no illness or ageing and i'm off on holiday to Jupiter next week.All those copmuter simulators, well you can't tell them from the real thing.I'm off for another session, what will it be this time?I know another ten wives .

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Bendrr-

Your post brought some serious Christopher "Doc" Lloyd and Michael 'Marty McFly" Fox type Back to the Future 80's music memories back!

LMAO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit