Is God a person, place, or thing?

by Bleep 65 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

I get so many questions that I must try to answer the good ones and not to bother with some that are sarcasm. The ones that are sarcasm do bring good topics like this one. I was asked "who cares?".

• Bleep
    Bleep

I try to benefit from the topics each day I am here. I hope I never fit under the troll poster category. I did ask if I should stay on this site. And came to the conclusion that I would learn something other than the word troll!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I think God will chalk up your DNA under the "Mistake, do not reproduce" catagory. Do you have kids bleep???

• Bleep
    Bleep

Do not waiste your time asking me stupid questions, I can not change what you have become on this site. You only have 40 posts to make and 2 topics a day. Did you decide on what God is crazydrinker? Here are the options as of now.

I said spirit so that goes in there as well. Might be in the thing catagory.

1)Person
    2)Place
    3)Thing
    4)Spirit
    5)None of the above I don't believe in God.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

God is something you cannot understand Bleep.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Besides Bleep, God is what God is, not what I decide him to be. And as far as stupid questions, practice what you preach leech.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Bleep, you said

And came to the conclusion that I would learn something other than the word troll!
    What exactly have you learned from us?
  • jgnat
    jgnat

Edited by - jgnat on 13 August 2002 23:42:46

Edited by - jgnat on 13 August 2002 23:53:50

• Bleep
    Bleep

The Bible tells us who God is. If you have been away for a while like a few centuries you can see that many people have been trying to tell you God is also Jesus and he is also a Spirit being. Is God three things in one?

This is a poll to find out who you think God is from reading the Bible. It is not a poll to make up what you think God is yourself. Why do that since we have the Bible (Gods Word) to tell us.

I could make some statements (that I have proved in the other posts) that we have a second chance in life since we do get a second death, and that second death is not a place as great as hell (hell being a resting place or memorial tomb). Or I can go on and on about why Jehovah is a Spirit and that is all he can be (stated from the Bible). Or why JW's used the word he after we use the word Jehovah. But this is just a poll. And that will just lead to more questions.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Well Bleep, I can be a CEO, a Father, and a Football coach and still be the same person. The Trinity is Valid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit