Is God a person, place, or thing?

by Bleep 65 Replies latest watchtower bible

• scumrat
    scumrat

God is the ex-wife. I kicked her out,,, now I'm God

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

We'll know when or if we meet him, get there, or find it. Whatever the answer to this question, you only posted it to distract from the questions and answers you've ignored on your past threads. Go find another childish insult to respond to. It'll make you feel better; I promise.

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

I don`t know personaly know the God of Heavens, but the god of the watchtower society is a monster with absolutely no godlike feelings.

witchywoman

• Satanus
    Satanus

only posted it to distract from the questions and answers you've ignored on your past threads.

Gasp!! Are you saying that a representative of jehovah god's one and only representative perfect organization, an extention of his heavenly kingdom, run by his finger holy spirit, didn't have answers???!!! I'm stumbled!

SS

• larc
    larc

Spider, yes Bleep is changing subjects, but now he has more questions to answer himself, some of which I have proposed to him, "to wit" (a Rutherford term), is God in a place or is he omnipresent? Does God have a gender? Should we refer to God as a thing? He has more and more questions building up.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

And larc, did you notice how he hasn't gone back much to address any of the responses he's gotten to the threads he's started today?

• larc
    larc

SP, oh yes, that is very noticable. No answers to much of anything.

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

:::tapping mic:::

"Bleep? Bleep? Is there a Bleep in the house?"

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Um, what is mineral Alex?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    take a pole

Is that from Poland?

Better see Lisa's post!