Bill Bowen Disfellowshipped

by silentlambs 64 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I am wondering Bill and Sheila how your congregation feels about this and how many will break away from the cong. and organization because now they will see that the society is corrupt and the elders are are not just and they are men who are yes men at the command of the Society. When justice and truth are hidden because the Governing Body fears the reprecutions its a sad day indeed for the thousands of congregations all over the world. They are afraid of you. They fear men. What will be their demise? Only time will tell.

Lady Lee, your points are well expressed.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hey, Bill. While I know you aren't surprised or even sad about this, I still feel some surprise. Why am I surprised? I keep hoping SOMEONE there will do the right thing, and I guess each time there was a hearing with you, Barb or Joe, I've been hoping some elder would be able to stand up to the hierarchy. It's all so shameful and disgusting.

And............why aren't they going after Sheila, or am I premature? Surely they realize her support of all you are doing, so that makes her guilty too, right?

By the way, can you email George Banderra's mailing address to me. After looking at his photos, I am quite sure he is the same fellow I met back in 1961 at a District Convention. Same name, same appearance, after 40 years, he still has the same look. Thought I would refresh his memory a bit...........hehehehehe.

• Ella
    Ella

Bill,

Sure are sorry you have had to go thru so much!!! Do you have the recordings or anything where we can hear the crap that took place thru all this? LOVE TO HEAR IT, KNOW EVERYONE ELSE WOULD!!!Will e-mail you tdy.

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Bill,

WHERE WILL YOU GO??????

Let me answer that for you, if you don't mind. How about New York City.

But, what will you do? How about march in protest of the WTBTS pediphile protection plan.

Bill, you did a fine job. I know you are mentally exhausted trying to reason with such highly intelligent men. But you'll get over it, if you haven't already.(ha! ha!)

Lots of Love from UTAH.

SUSCARRA

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Dear Bill,

I am glad that you have been so firm in your stand. I am sure that you have always known that you would never be able to remain for long while still being so vocal on this subject, yet it is a sobering realization that these men have the ability to overlook the injustices in the interests of keeping things covered over. I am sorry that your wife, too...by her mere presence and lack of being outspoken against you, will soon join you as DF. After all, look at Barb's husband. He was ousted on trumped up charges ASAP. I thank you again for all of your hard work, and I will try to contact you when I am in your area again. Hope to talk to you soon.

CoonDawg

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Bill,

My deepest appreciation to you for standing up for what is right. Maybe some day they will realize the hurt they have caused so many people....but I think that day is a long ways off. I wish you and your family the best of everything in what I'd bet is going to be a much more enjoyable life.

-BONEZZ

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Jeez, Bill, the whole scenario is somehow surreal.

Love to both you and Sheila.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

(((bill))) we love you, you do good work. thanks!

• Simon
    Simon

Well, you led them a merry dance Bill and showed them up for the corrupt, unprincipled, weak-minded fools that they are.

You did good !

Hope you don't feel down at all. For us it was a definite moment that marked a turning point where things just got better.

Hugs to Sheila, manly slaps on the back to Bill. The cold beer of Apostafests to you both.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

They just keep playing into your hands Bill.

If you had not been dfed along with the others - Laurie would never have written her story.

Keep going Watchtower - just keep on going.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit