WT literature in the trash can

by Nordic 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

I have been removing my WT "stuff" in stages. The Watchtower & Awakes were the first to go when I DAed myself. After about a year, certain books like Live Forever, Year books and the like went south.

Last month, the song books went south with all my Kms. I still cant let go my Flock Book, my Pioneer Book or my Talk outlines and notes (I really dont know why). I also have some WT Elder letters that ended up in my files somehow.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

All,

You won't believe how much anti-JW's literature I throw in the trash can.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That's strange Fred, I thought you would have put it in your litter box.

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

You won't believe how much anti-JW's literature I throw in the trash can.

Really, Fred????

You can give them to me.

BTW, I know the main JW literatures are the Watchtower and Awake magazines. What are the anti-JWs literature?

Also, Nordic,

Welcome!

Edited by - AjaxMan on 5 August 2002 23:39:1

• Farkel
    Farkel

Fred,

: You won't believe how much anti-JW's literature I throw in the trash can.

Most illiterate people do that. Maybe we should be some pictures in it. Would you read anti-JW literature if it had nice pictures of kitty-cats, Freddie?

Farkel

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

The ONLY reason Watch Tower literature should be desposed of in the garbage is that it would probably plug up the toilet...............................Jedd

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

My Mother in Law has been a witness since the early 50's. She throws nothing away.You should see her JW library. She has the old records also..She used to play them door to door. I wonder what happens to them if she passes on? She is 80 now. Her son (My hubby) is inactive.. and his devout JW sister and brother in law live in N.Y..I don't know if they would want them..They have their own..Maybe we could sell them on E Bay.........Pay back time!!! Maybe the society would buy them...they have a lot of incriminating evidence in them...

Golden Girl......

• Knotty_boy
    Knotty_boy

My library made a helluva weinie roast!!! Of course I was skeptical at first, you know we was told that demon possessed items, do not burn.. That was another lie!! However it did make the marshmallows taste like Bull Sh**!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit