WT literature in the trash can

by Nordic 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• Nordic
    Nordic

I am born in the truth.Now i am 40 years old and have thrown all my WT literature in the trash can.I am ashamed that i have been in the Watchtower orginazation and in my prayer to Jehovah i have said that i only belong to him.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hi Nordic,

I too was born in the "truth".

I sold all my old watchtower literature on ebay. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Welcome to the forum.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Nordic,lots of people collect WBTS literature.You can turn that Crap into Cash $$$$...OUTLAW

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Welcome Nordic!!

Congratulations on your awakening and exit from the clutches of the Jehovah's Witness CULT.

It feels good to be free now doesn't it?

The Watchtower literature does serve a purpose though.

Some people collect it because so often their own articles expose the endless contradictions found in Dubland. These include contradictions found in topics such as blood transfusions, the interpretation of "generation", organ transplants, military service, UN affiliation, etc.

The Watchtower Society is it's own worst enemy in this respect. You see when they can only submit articles written at the 5th grade level, that should come as no surprise.

Alas, if you do not collect Watchtower literature for that purpose, I would still not throw it in the trash can.

Why?

The garbage is TOO GOOD for the Watchtower.

• Nordic
    Nordic

If i had sold it i wold be rich now.There was a lot.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Welcome, Nordic.

I, too, tossed a bunch of WT junk. My personal viewpoint was that it was totally dangerous garbage that I didn't want anyone else to read so hence I did not feel comfortable with selling it to someone else. It all needs to disappear in a trash heap!

Just another opinion!

Trot

• Dutchie
    Dutchie
    The garbage is TOO GOOD for the Watchtower

LOL@Reborn!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

about 5 months ago the dumpster outside my apartment complex got a full-course Watchtower meal, compliments of me.

Glad you're out!

Edited by - dantheman on 3 August 2002 14:21:24

• Sargon
    Sargon

Welcome Nordic!!!!

I threw out all my literature years ago. There's no need to feel embarrassed about having been involved in the organisation, most of us here have been duped in one way or another. Forget the past and face the future with eyes-wide open and a free mind. Good luck.

• patio34
    patio34

(Pat raising hand) Me too! I threw mine a bit at a time into the dumpsters, because of the KGB I have JW neighbors, whom I wanted to keep it secret from. At that time it never occurred to me that someone would buy the propaganda. Ah well.

Pat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit