Gutted about the Kingdom Ministry

by kat7302 25 Replies latest jw friends

• kat7302
    kat7302

Its 2:15 am and I have to go to bed altho Im not tired! I was so upset by that Kingdom Ministry about how to treat DF ones. Ill log off and when I sign back in in the morning, I hope to see 3546154263541658468154 posts on this making me smile and laugh cos Im gonna need it!

Good night everyone

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

• Southland
    Southland

Keep your chin high ... if your parents love you as much as they should, they will not let religion affect your bond.

• belbab
    belbab

Does the paper in your kitty litter box need changing?

The Kindom Ministry is only paper with black ink on it. Just because they are putting this information out on disfellowshipping does not mean it shall be followed.

I showed this information to my wife whose mother is a Jehovah's Witnesses. My wife asked her mother on the phone, whether this article would have influence on their relationship as my wife never was disfellowhipped but she married a disfellowshipped person. She never ever wrote a DA letter either.

The answer she got back after the mother had seen the KM was that since she never disassociated herself, then it was alright for them to communicate with each other. If my mother-in -law followed the information she would also lose a relationship with her granddaughter and grand children whom she adores.

My belief is that the WT is going to have a very hard time enforcing these harsh rules. It will back fire on them.

belbab

• minimus
    minimus

The Society must go for broke.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

There was a Momma tomatoe and a Papa tomatoe and a kiddo tomatoe walking down the street. The kiddo tomatoe kept lagging behind. After a while of this, the Papa tomatoe went back to the kiddo tomatoe and squished him underfoot and said.... ketchup!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Three moles were tunneling along, a momma, a papa, and a child mole.

The Papa mole *sniffed* and said, "I smell honey"

The Momma mole *sniffed* and said, "I think I smell maple syrup?"

The child, unable to get around his parents, *sniffed* and said "I smell moleasses."

*caChing!* rimshot.

As told by Lee Elder in chat this evening.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

SixofNine said:

There was a Momma tomatoe and a Papa tomatoe and a kiddo tomatoe walking down the street. The kiddo tomatoe kept lagging behind. After a while of this, the Papa tomatoe went back to the kiddo tomatoe and squished him underfoot and said.... ketchup!

A humorous little joke.

Alas, I seem to remember hearing it in Pulp Fiction.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Well I am DA...have been for many years. My Mother in Law is a devout JW..For over 50 years. My hubby(her son) is inactive.

She had the KM in her bookbag. I am still waiting for something to happen. Nothing is bein said. She still "Lets" us come up to her farm and cut grass every week! Has lunch with me! And I just found out she is shopping at an "Agape" thrift store!(Loves thrift stores and rummage sales). Well her Devout JW daughter is coming down to visit from NY this weekend and we get to pick her up at the airport! Then she will stay at our house and we take her to her mom's the next morning. It is a 2 hour drive.

I keep hearing all the horror stories about shunning and am waiting for the bomb to drop!

I can't wait to get ot of cutting her grass and other "chores" she has waitng for us!

A few years ago I was banned from a anniversay party for them. They thought I might stumble someone. They had other relatives there that used to go to the meetings and quit..but they were not baptised....So my hubby and kids refused to go also!

So I get the feeling I am being "Used"...

What do you think?

According to the KM they should not be associating with me and especially not eating with me and shopping with me..Did I read that wrong?

Golden Girl

Edited by - Golden Girl on 31 July 2002 1:13:27

• Flip
    Flip

Kat' the only behavior more insidiously unpredictable than addictive, co-dependant dysfunctionalism, is institutionally pre-programmed denial and dysfunctionalism.

Once, facing up to the psychotic onslaught, most likely, one can only learn to save oneself.

You gotta' hand it to the corporate males who pull the heart strings of WTBTS adherents, they're very good at what they do.

• kat7302
    kat7302

Cheers for the jokes and comments guys and gals. I did email my father in the early hours so I am awaiting a response! Im sure they wont follow the KM but it does cleverly word things so as the people not following the guidelines are therefore not loyal or christian. God I hate this.

Cheers again for the responses tho!

XXXXXX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit