beer better than women?

by kat7302 30 Replies latest jw friends

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Don` t get me wrong, I am with you Valis.

'Both have virtuous facets regarding head. Both can be vibrant and bubbly, (well at first anyway) while at other times flat and of no effect. To be blessed by both simutaneously."

After all any beer is good beer, and better than not getting any (beer) right?

witchy

• Valis
    Valis

witchy...not too sure about the flat part...but such is life....you just go get another from the fridge...*L* never let it be said though, that I have not engaged in drinking cowboy beer, which I'm sure Animal, LB, Filthy Biker, Dakota Red, and cowboy can all atest to the flat lukewarm beer while out on the range or the road......thank dog for such spiritual food.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• kat7302
    kat7302

Well guys, I must say Im touched...In all my history of posting including downright serious ones in depression and child abuse.....it has taken a thread about beer and women to attract the interest! lol - Now I know where I was going wrong!

Im impressed with all the comments so far, we're on the same wavelength Witchy!!!!

Queenie, Im yet to figure you out but Ill get there in the end! Stick to your strawberries hun!

The taste of beer can also be enhanced with other flavours.....men smell just the same regardless!

If beer splashes down the sides, we dont mind licking it up!

The more Beer we get, the happier we are

Beer doesnt have to do any stupid one liners to impress us

We dont need to wrap our beer in protective rubber!

There are many different types of beer

Beer doesnt use the toilet hence ruling out all the toilet jibes!

We enjoy rubbing the bottle between our hands idly while we talk

I could keep going all night (with my beer naturally!)

• ballistic
    ballistic

No one said beer is good for you.

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

I have been under the misconception that men are of the rugged and tough variety. In the past decade I have come to a different conclusion. So does anyone really know why men are so sensitive?

Why beer is better than men:

Beer does not care if you are on time.

Beer is not bothered by your PMS

Your beer won`t leave clothes all over house.

A beer won`t ask you if you have children.

A beer won`t have any children.

A beer won`t force you to lie by asking you if it was good for you.

You`re beer will not require foreplay, it is ready.

A beer will not unexpectantly come.

The more beer you drink the better looking men become to you, hence, "can I buy you a drink?"

And the best of all, when the beer is gone, the bottle is still hard.

witchywoman

• kat7302
    kat7302

Men are snesitive because they are not in the top spot anymore, they are realizing that women are greater so are beginiing to feel inferiour for the first time ever - yey women!

Beer is better than men because...........

You can choose how much of the bottle you want to take in your mouth

Beer gives you a nice feeling

Beer doesnt grab your head and pull you onto it deeper!

Beer doesnt say "oh Baby, Oh yeah" and make you wanna laugh!

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

OUTLAW as long as I make u laugh that is what is important to QUEENIE---tryin to figure me out that is my job LOV YA (((HUGS))) too peace

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Hey Kat, I thought men did not mind having us on the top "spot". wink, wink.

And it was never my intention to make any of the men feel inferior. If I had my pickins I would choose the sweaty guy, as long as he doesn`t try to drink too much of my beer that is.

Okay, I`ve gotten as vulgar as the law (Simon) allows. (May even be pushing it)

witchywoman

• kat7302
    kat7302

I didnt know there was a law altho I might add that a few of my threads have been deleted/stopped!!!!!!

I love men too Witchy, and if truth be told.....I DONT LIKE BEER! I have never been able to drink the stuff, it is foul! Give me a man anyday!

Well....within reason!

• ballistic
    ballistic

beer always has a good head but leaves you with a saw one in the morning.

hmmm,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit