by kat7302 30 Replies latest jw friends

• kat7302
  • zenpunk
    zenpunk

Only until you want to get laid....

PS - love those red Xs.

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

Beer better than Women? No. Don't need to read the 50 reasons. Just plain, no.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

HI -- CHOCOLATE IS BETTER THAN SEX in my books ! queenie

• butalbee
    butalbee

Yeah right--what have you been drinking?

• butalbee
    butalbee

Now--chocolate covered strawberries, with whipped creme sounds yummy to me, if eaten properly........Oh yeah!

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Hey to all you guys, do any of you excercise on a regular basis? If so then you already know the areas where a woman sweats the most. Would you really say that a sweaty beer is better that that?

I am with the guys on this one because men should only be used for one thing, anything other than that and they start becoming confused as to why you want more from them. Much too complicated for me to figure out. Oh, and why are men so sensitive?

Why beer is better than men:

Do not have to dress up for a beer

Beer will not expect you to be a nice girl.

Beer does not mind your dirty mouth.

Beer does not care how many men you talk to.

Beer does not care how many men you are sleeping with

You do not have the check beer for disease.

Beer is not married, rest assured.

Once consumed, beer will not bother you again.

Beer will never ask you to move in.

Do not have to laugh at beers pathetic jokes.

And let me not forget the most important, once the fluid has been removed the bottle is still hard.

witchywoman

• kat7302
    kat7302

not sure bout the chocolate covered strawberries, I prefer the natural taste myself! We all know that we are better than beer I just found the 50 reasons funny!!!!!!

• kat7302
    kat7302

lmao at witchywoman......Im sure I can think of more....

Beer is better than men because..........

You dont feel forced to down the head in one go

Beer doesnt push itself in further when you are already gagging!

Beer is acceptable cold

Beer actually tastes nice

Beer is cheap to maintain

Beer makes you feel good.......

keep em cumin girlies!

• Valis
    Valis

This caused a small crisis of unconscienceness...but the I had a moment of clarity, like new light from Jehovah's canal. Woman and beer are to be exalted equally. As well, one can only hope that one is blessed by both simmultaneously, thus giving even more reason to rejoice. It may be said that one has more virtues than the other, but truly this is not the case. Both can offer solace after a shitty day. Both can offer quench certain thirsts. Both have virtuous facets regarding head. Both can be vibrant and bubbly, while other times flat and of no affect. Both are shaped like cans or bottles, in most cases...Both come in a truly blessed variety. Both are found all over the planet. (Take note..that in places where they don't allow beer, or it is forbidden, they usuall don't treat thier women very well either)...Both are tasty. Both are essentials and one hopes niether will ever run out.....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "A/C & A Six Pack" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit