sickness

by kat7302 18 Replies latest jw friends

• kat7302
    kat7302

I have decided to include you all in every step of my shock pregnancy! After boasting about not having sickness this time and being so relieved, I woke up this morning and have felt terrible AAAAAAALLLLLLLL day. I need some sympathy here. I am struggling to get the 3 kids to bed, clean up, do all the other jobs and be sick!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

((((((KAT)))))))

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

All my sympathy has just been send your way Kat! Hope it helps and doesn't do more damage than good to your upset stomach

Take care! Viv.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Poor kat.......... i have 3 kids myself. When preg with the boys i never had morning sickness, but with my girl, i got my fair share of it. She turned out to be the biggest of them all too, 8lbs 2 oz.

Thanks for sharing about baby, this should be fun. I saw a baby yesterday and realized I havent held a baby in so long. It kind of stirred up some feelings, ya know. My baby is 7 yrs old. I know I am too tired to go thru it all again, but man,,i would be a good aunt to yours. Where do you live again Kat?

Hope to hear more from you, take it easy..............you are really going to need your energy reserves soon. What are the ages of the your other kids?

Hugs, Dede

• meat pie
    meat pie

Poor Kat, I found oranges helped, or just orange juice. Also a cold wet cloth on the back of the neck if the sickness came with that fainty feeling.Hope it doesn't last too long.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Since we weren't included in the initial step of the process, I fail to see why we should have to put up with the rest of it!

Expatbrit, technicality class

Edited by - expatbrit on 28 July 2002 15:26:20

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

I dont know how you ladies do it: handle all of the childrens activities and needs, take care of a household and at the same time, be a human with the usual needs. And then to be sick on top of it all! Whew!!!

You certainly have my sympathy and admiration.

• SYN
    SYN

AWWW Kat hope you feel better soon!

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

(((((((((((((((KAT)))))))))))))))))))))))

I hope the sickness subsides soon. Please take the time to rest. Find someone to watch the other children so that you can rest.

I was terribly sick with my first. Throwing up was like clockwork. Sometimes ginger helped, but rarely.

If you find yourself going downhill - seek out your doctor's help. Don't try to do it all when you need help.

lotsa hugs and sympathy - been there twice.

Mimilly

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Kat, keeping crackers by the bed and having a few before she got out of bed in the morning helped my exwife when she was pregnant. I too hope the sickness subsides.

Lew W

Watchtower Decruit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit