The book that will bring Ethics to the GB.

by Bleep 55 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

Gopher wrote,"BleepbleepbleepbleepBleepbleepbleepbleepBleepbleepbleepbleepBlablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablaboringboringboringboringGo somewhere, grow up, come back and post a coherent thought when you're older."

Very intelligent stuff here, I might have to think about this one.

Ok think about this. First off, how do you know how much education I have been able to accomplish? I might have a masters degree in something. I never said I was an English teacher. I did say I am a reliable source of info about Jehovah's Witnesses and how to be a good one. The EXJW's here failed at being one.

Good going Gopher!

• Bleep
    Bleep

Oh really?

• Bleep
    Bleep

The use of money rather, thanks for the help, haha.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Yes, that does come from the Bible. I have my Bible here in hand to check if it is the same as the Watchtower Library. Oh my yes it does match. Too bad soo sad you dont have anything to help you study. Better go to your teachers and tell them all you need is the text book to teach you all.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I have my Bible here in hand to check if it is the same as the Watchtower Library

Dumbass, of course its the same, its a WT Bible! Hello! Now go get a REAL bible and you will notice the difference.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    I might have a masters degree in something

Which convinces me that chef's should stick at what they do best.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit