The book that will bring Ethics to the GB.

by Bleep 55 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme
    Please list some good ideas, ethics that the Governing BOdy has done here.

Ok, I give up.. Name just one please!

• wasasister
    wasasister

Not so fast, you little coward. Let's get back to your original post.

Are you admitting you were wrong about the quote? Are you telling us what we already knew - that you were too lazy to read carefully and understand: 1) that the post was not written by Ray Franz and 2) in trying to correct your first mistake you made another, assuming that Ray Franz put up the review???

You were completely wrong on point one. Why should we consider points 2 - infinity?

You've established: You are not careful in verifying what you read and write; you are not giving credible testimony; you can't write or understand simple 8th grade level English.

Now, I'm not in a position to needlessly mock someone because of an occasional typo. Heaven knows, I'm not the world's best speller. But, when your words are strung together in a way that makes no sense at all, how do you expect anyone to take you seriously? Hasn't the Theocratic Ministry School taught you anything?

I'm not going to let you slip away on this one. You started an issue with your original post. Saying "oopsie" just does not cut it.

• D8TA
    D8TA

Bleep,

Did you just drop out of your mother's uterus on the floor, smack dab on your noggin? Or did you choose this stupidity?

You are nothing Bleep.

Just one of the petty 6 million people who are members of the WTBTS, who lack faith and need some people in N.Y. to tell them how to wipe their ass with a Bible. You have not exposed any "truth" here...annoyance? yes, truth? no. Everyone here is well aware of the WTBTS and their lies. Anyone who is smart and bright enough who lurks here, are only seeing themesleves in the mirror with every pathetic post you make. You are reinforcing the whole idea of someone willing to question the WTBTS and their lies. You've gone beyond the prime example of someone blindly following the borg. You are an asset to the collective idiots known as JW's.

You have proven my label of "Self Righteous-Intollerant-Elitist-Bigot". You are sooo SMALL!

You are one of those 6 million people who NEED some organzation to verify your salvation. You are an extremist, just like the defunct Taliban and those who followed it. You need a regiment of daily routines, because you can not comprehend the simple message in the Bible. You can not accept the simple message that Christ had come to say. You need be comfortable in your mind to say "We are the only ones who have the answers, everyone else will perish, we are God's only orginization". How pathetic. YOU...are pathetic.

You stand for murder and crimes against children. You stand with the bullies of this filthy organization, condoning their strong arm actions against people with families. Bet you have blue ribbons and trophies in ass kissing. What nice little governing body helper you are.

Your existence is like a wraith, a spectre, moaning and dragging it's chains in lament. All you do is moan. Lifeless arguements, every single one of your posts have been shot down. From energy your messages were created, and to energy they return. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Go back to your Babylon the Great, for it has become a place of demons and haunts, you belong there.

D8TA

• searcher
    searcher

Bleep

The only book that will bring Ethics to the GB is a Dictionary.

So that they might understand the MEANING of the word Ethics.

searcher.

• Bleep
    Bleep

I have been able to back up most of the topics that I have started. The ExJW book thing was a mistake since the information is simply not available or useful for any Bible followers. Plus if you want revenge you don't turn yourself into a circus.

Here is my revenge:

Think of Jehovah's Organization as Kingdom proclaimers and peacekeepers. Disfellowshipping is one of the ways to keep God's Organization clean. Too bad the churches don't feel the same. They may try to fix the problem but with dire results. The church is with the Wild beast but the Wild Beast will end up eating the Harlot, so says the Bible. Why do I say that you may ask? I know that because I read the Bible and I know it is from God. It is an ethical value judgment that I made. I don't expect anyone to make that same judgment. It is up to them. If Jehovah was backing them up they would be done fighting wars long ago.

Having no religion would eliminate the complexities and values at stake. Thus being able to make any kind of a choice that floats your boat. Trying to discredit me on this forum is not justified. It is my opinion. No one wants to watch the Watchtower except JWs. To bad there are so many spiritually weak people posting abusive speech.

Therefore it would be safe to say that having a religion would make a situation that may present you with an agonizing choice. It makes you have to decide what is good or bad. JW's are told principles by Jehovah and not any rules. No religion will tell you do this or we will not teach you how to love God. Choosing the path of less resistance is for the weak. I'm not trying to please the Governing Body at all. I am trying to please Jehovah.

• Bleep
    Bleep

D8TA, "You have proven my label of "Self Righteous-Intollerant-Elitist-Bigot". You are sooo SMALL!"

I will have a topic about labels soon enough. Our judgment time is fast approaching. I will leave the judgment to the ones in that position to make those judgments, will you? Only one l in Intollerant. But thats ok Im not here to judge you.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Bleep,

Trying to discredit me on this forum is not justified

Respectfully, you are continually missing the point and this bemuses me. Can you not see that by presenting theological arguments that are so shallow as to be embarrasing, you discredit yourself.

If I were a JW looking in at your perfomance the past few days, I would be embrarrased at some of the things that you have said. I suspect that many who attack you do so, not from anger, but from irritated embarrasment at the level of argumentation that you present to defend your views.

You should not be here trying to defend the WTS as you are not capabale. Some are, but you are not. I suggested to you some while ago that you educate yourself about your subject before you try to present them on this forum, that way you will at least have some sort of basis for your supreme, and might I say stunning arrogance.

Best regards - HS

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Hey Bleep....why don't you spend your time doing something more useful......Like Pedophile hunting in your own Cong.....bet you'll bag a bunch!!!!....or go for some adulterer's....or how about drunkards....??? Have yourself a field day and enjoy!!!!......CC

• searcher
    searcher

Bleep

The problem is that ONLY the organisation say's that they are God's organisation.

Disfellowshipping is one of the ways to keep God's Organization clean.

I agree, but disfellowshipping must be for ALL offenses, not just the one's chosen by the org.

Too bad the churches don't feel the same. They may try to fix the problem but with dire results.

True! but the churches do not claim to be perfect, the org. does. See the problem?

The church is with the Wild beast

Only the org. say's this, the bible does not. The bible say's FALSE RELIGION is with the beast.

but the Wild Beast will end up eating the Harlot, so says the Bible

This the bible DOES say, but it still does not identify WHICH is false religion, what about all the religions that state that they are Non-Christan, are they False, misguided or what? and who say's so?

JW's are told principles by Jehovah and not any rules.

What about the rules on dress? I was in the local KH last sunday and listened to the talk on dress code and I could not help thinking that nowhere in any of my bible's does it say anything about Jesus wearing a business suit when He was on His ministry, does that mean that He would not be allowed to go door to door with a JW?

Many times in the bible we hear about people washing His feet(and others) before settling down to hear His words. Does that not proove that the WORD is more important than the appearence? Yet the org. makes such a big deal over appearence.

Surely this is an example of 'rules before bible truth'?

searcher

• Bleep
    Bleep

No baby killing. No killing your brother. No AIDS. No unpaid parking tickets. No taking in Blood that should be pored to the ground. No abusive speech. No gambling. No defiling of the flesh with smoking pot or other drugs. No time to waist watching soap operas or any other rated R movies. Being babes to badness. The list goes on I'm sure someone in here can think of something without burning a hole in the brain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit