The book that will bring Ethics to the GB.

by Bleep 55 Replies latest watchtower bible

• D8TA
    D8TA

Bleep,

Why are you conversing with apostates? Hmmmm? If you truly think your "Jehovah" is accepting this behavior, please e-mail me your real name and address. This way I can verify with the local congregations in your area that you are for real, and they condone your course of action by posting on this board.

My labels=Facts....not judgements. Your behavior, organization, and the material published by the WTBTS=Self Righteous- Intolerant ( for bleeps sake )-Elitist-Bigots. Plain and simple. Prove me wrong.

Amazing, the last post I made...you couldn't argue against it. You could argue my typo of intolerant, but for the rest....not a thing. Why? Because your silly Watchtower and Awakes don't have an answer for my post. You moronic brain can not think of anything on it's own, to refute my points. YOU ARE SMALL!! Thank you for proving another point.

Another thing is, I'm ALLOWED to judge...dork. I don't live by YOUR rules, remember? I'm allowed to judge anyone, with ANY standard. You on the other hand, can not. Your "god" forbids such behavior, and you must use the standard within the your NWT. Sure, you can choose this action if you want, but what about your integrity to your "creator"? tsk tsk ..... you will have to answer to him.

Bleeps life story: Born a loser, lived a loser, died a loser. The End.

You still haven't "proved" any of your arguments on this board, nor "won" any debates. Can you rename Bleep to Boring? At least have some honesty as to who you are.

D8TA

• Bleep
    Bleep

Seems like an all out attack like a roaring lion seeking to devour me! Oh my! ha-ha.

Well let me do this since your conscience seems hurt a little bit.

I will look for ExJW's in the profile. And if it says ExJW then I will not reply to the questions.

And with regards to the statement of proving my arguments and "winning", I never promised either of those expectations to happen.

But I did supply the Elder's new way of dealing with the crime of Child Abuse.

http://observer.org/apps/pbcs.dll/article?Date=20020605&Category=JWANDSOCIETY1&ArtNo=206050002&Ref=AR

No EXJW would dare do such a thing! But then they would ask for the 1999 Documentation haha! This is still better than the churches way of dealing with the crime of child abuse.

• SYN
    SYN

Honestly Bleep, you coming on here with a question like that is like going onto an Orthodox Jewish website in Isreal and asking people what good things Hitler did. Really!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Bleep, I am too busy balancing my life to do your research for you. The first step in "bringing Ethics to the GB" is to have a full definition of Ethics. Please provide a definition of Ethics, from an authoritative source. WT materials do not count. There are dictionaries on-line if looking it up in a book is too much trouble.

• Bleep
    Bleep

jgnat wrote, "Bleep, I am too busy balancing my life to do your research for you."

Don't hurt yourself. This IS a Bible research Forum.

• Bleep
    Bleep

There are many CEO's out there that love to spend all the companies money. Does anybody here think that the Watchtower Society does the same? Maybe the Watchtower Society has alot of money becouse they would rather store up treasures in heaven? Just a thought.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Then RESEARCH the Bible, dont just cut and paste WT garbage.

Fools hate Knowledge

• jgnat
    jgnat

Bleep, you started this topic. Please defend your position.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Maybe the Watchtower Society has alot of money becouse they would rather store up treasures in heaven? Just a thought.

WTF are you talking about? This makes no sense!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Here is a photo from Bleeps college ID:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit