The book that will bring Ethics to the GB.

by Bleep 55 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Bleepy, now you've said what you wanted to say, AREYOU HAPPY NOW?

I'm not trying to please the Governing Body at all. I am trying to please Jehovah

I felt the same way when I got baptized and when I was a JW for over 12 years. But I realized that it couldn't be.

The Governing Body tells you what to do and how to think according to their interpretation of the Bible. They say it pleases Jehovah. Will it?

When people get devastated by their mistakes, they just say that they are imperfect human being, that the people should still follow them, and that they shouldn't feel devastated because "it pleases Jehovah."

When the Silent lambs came out to public, they say that they are liars and apostates, and that we shouldn't talk about it to anyone else. A Dist. Overseer said, "If your conscience bothers you, then there is something wrong with your conscience." Do you think this is going to please Jehovah?

In the first century, as you may know, the Pharasees had tremendous power over people. They were priests, annointed. No doubt there were so many who followed the Pharasees because of that - because they wanted to please Jehovah, not the Pharasees.

Bleepy, you haven't answered my question from other thread. My question was :"Can you look into the eyes of one of the silentlambs ( the victims of molestation ), and say, "You are a liar and an apostate"?

Well, Bleep dear, what do you say?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

They don't get AIDS

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFL

No unpaid parking tickets.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFL

No abusive speech.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFL

• Bleep
    Bleep

hillary_step wrote, "Can you not see that by presenting theological arguments that are so shallow as to be embarrassing, you discredit yourself."

I have applied Bible principles in all of my posts, where have you been? The Bible is shallow to the one who wants to "live life to the fullest".

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Oh, by the way, Bleepy, please read "Crisis of Conscience". All the decisions that we thought they were made by the Governing Body, are not in fact made by the Governing Body. Some are done by the Watchtower Corporation which is made up with not-annointed JWs.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo
    No baby killing. No killing your brother. No AIDS. No unpaid parking tickets. No taking in Blood that should be pored to the ground. No abusive speech. No gambling. No defiling of the flesh with smoking pot or other drugs. No time to waist watching soap operas or any other rated R movies. Being babes to badness. The list goes on I'm sure someone in here can think of something without burning a hole in the brain.

You know, Bleep, even though you could get quite annoying, some times you get quite cute, too. ;-)

• Bleep
    Bleep

sunshine Too wrote, "Bleepy, you haven't answered my question from other thread. My question was :"Can you look into the eyes of one of the silentlambs ( the victims of molestation ), and say, "You are a liar and an apostate"?"

No I can't judge anyone and no one really has the ability to look into the hearts of man except Jehovah.

You may want to ask the question about the crime. We both do not know the whole story. I was not in the Court House or Kingdom Hall, were you?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    The list goes on I'm sure someone in here can think of something without burning a hole in the brain.

Talking of holes in brains......

HS

• Bleep
    Bleep

Trying to make the assumption that I smoke pot is seriously not funny or Ethical.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Talking of holes in brains......

Would that be the medical condition known as Jarlsberg brain syndrome, H.S.?

Cheers, Ozzie

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

lol...Ozzie,

Perhaps in Bleep's case Carlsberg brain syndrome...lol

Best - HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit