"The Faithful & Discreet Slave" -...

by NewWay 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• NewWay
    NewWay

bjc: Yes, I understand, of course you were refering to the 'body of attendants' or the 'household' which is why I believe we are talking about the 'body of Christ'. Both the F&DS and the members of the 'household' constitute membership of the Christian congregation. The F&DS provides a specific function of providing 'feeding' or 'teaching'. I'm afraid we will have to agree to disagree on the matter of 'greater fulfillment' exergesis as a modus operandum.

Kind regards.

• bjc2012
    bjc2012

plmkrzy:

Not making fun at all. ... I take this subject seriously... Maybe if "some" of those claiming to be part of the FDS paid closer attention to their own attitudes and conduct rather then throwing stones at those they have grown to believe they are superior to, there might be more actual healing going on.

Thanks. Sorry if I didn't quite know what to make of your comments at first, but I do agree with what you've stated about the WTS.

Could it possibly be those who have been hurt?

Hurt by the WTS? If thats what you mean, I agree with that thought wholeheartedly.

In fact, I believe (and this is my opinion) the future work of the "body of attendants" or "curing staff" centers around assisting those who have been harmed most by the insincere ones at Brooklyn Headquarters in NY. Those who have long carried the title of F&DS. Of course, they are impostors, in reality.

Best wishes,

bjc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit