Just told my JW parents Im pregnant!

by kat7302 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

Kat:

Back off BITCH!!!!! ggrrrrrrr.....

I reckon young Matty would be blushing when he reads our posts - two older (apostate) women chasing such a fine upstanding brother such as himself, LOL.....

Anyway, I hope all goes well with your pregnancy. If it's a boy, you can call him Matty, and if it's a girl, call her Prisca.

• Matty
  • LittleToe
    LittleToe

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

• kat7302
    kat7302

Come on now Matty, dont pretend you're shy! Although Im impressed with your 'help'...must have taken you ages to do that you artistic little man you! You love the attention....dont deny it! Me and Prisca can show you a thing or two about the world huh prisca?????? Apostate women are the best!

• kat7302
    kat7302

Prisca.......

I like the subtle way you brought my pregnancy into the conversation to try and put Matty off me! you bad girl you. Not sure on the choice of names altho extrememly tempted!

lmao!

• Matty
    Matty

I've managed to contribute heavily to a thread about your pregnancy without even mentioning it, so I'll put that right!!

Many Congratulations Kat, I'm glad your mum and dad are cool about it. Your partner, well he's a top geezer, and you're a top bird, so I'm sure everything will be fine!

• SYN
    SYN

Oh, you UK Apostates! What are we going to do with you guys?

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I think you lot need to discover the wonders of hands-free microphones.

Expatbrit

• kat7302
    kat7302

Expatbrit - hands free microphones....are you refering to what I think you are? If so, then Im one step ahead of you...already have many hands frees in regular use ta! Point taken tho!

Syn - us UK apostates have always lived up to our names and we hate to dissapoint!

Matty - As usual, I reserve the majority of my comments for you. Top bird? cheers for that hun, means a lot. Thanks for the congrats too, not many have come up with that yet..I think the fact that I am still heavily in shock is the reason! Thanks for your continued support, Im kinda getting quite attatched to you, me old mucker (snif snif, this is touching stuff!) I cant wait to meet you in person..not long now....that is of course if you dont mind meeting up with a preggy lady!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit