Erica's Convicted Child Abuser/Poetic Justice

by sunstarr 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So the molester took a beating in prison..LOL..Theres more where that came from unless they kill him first.All you pediphiles and pediphile protectors out there lurking or posting on this board,take note.If your found out,your future is very bleek...OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

I bet that manuel has changed from recieving services to rendering services. *nudge, nudge*

SS

• patio34
    patio34

What goes around comes around. . . at least to some degree. SilentLambs succinct statement said it all

....good

Pat

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Is there no beginning to my sympathy for Mr. Beliz?

Expatbrit

• teejay
    teejay

I sure hope Beliz recovers from his ass-kicking... er, I mean severe beating. And, I hope it doesn't happen again. That would be terrible...

• searcher
    searcher

The same sort of thing happens here in the UK, I have a cousin who has spent quite a lot of time 'at Her Majesty's Pleasure' and he tells me it is amazing how these people keep managing to fall down the stairs.

searcher

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

As someone that has many friends that spent time in the "Big House" I know from them that rapists & child molesters are the bottom of the barrel in the penal system.

It is interesting that this pervert got his in "the end?"

• freeman
    freeman

Oh would we not next love to hear a report that dear BROTHER Belize had a close encounter with a really big dude named BUBA?

Oh yes, just imagine BUBA SAY: Yo JW Boy, You be my HO tonight, an every night till I say I tired of you bitch! Ya unda-stand Bible boy? You be mine.

Its amazing that even hardened criminals understand he is a scumbag but somehow JWs have no problem defending this creep. Yes he deserves everything he gets, and then some.

Freeman

Edited by - freeman on 23 July 2002 22:1:52

Edited by - freeman on 23 July 2002 22:2:33

• abbagail
    abbagail

Thanks sunstarr for the go ahead. Will gladly share the info to the SL site.

Bubba -- crack me up! :)

Grits

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit