Erica's Convicted Child Abuser/Poetic Justice

by sunstarr 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sunstarr
    sunstarr

Got this info from a reliable source this evening: Manuel Beliz, convicted in the Erica Rodriguez case, was sentenced to prison at the Walla Walla state penitentiary. Apparently, the prisoners were allowed to watch the airing of Dateline. Well, it seems that Mr. Beliz's fellow inmates didn't have a very good opinion of him after viewing the program. According to my source, he suffered a very severe beating following the airing. His family went to the penitentiary and requested a transfer for him. The request was denied.

Thought some of you might be interested in that bit of information.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"Thought some of you might be interested in that bit of information"

Hi Sunstarr!

Actually, I'm VERY interested in that information!

Ever since I even heard about Erica and her ordeal, and then went to Bill's site and listened to her voice----it absolutely haunted me ,the way she sounded. It broke my heart and tore me up.

I know it's not a very complimentary quality about me to say this.......but I am SO GLAD this disgusting pervert creep is getting "more" than just "jail time" [wink-wink].

Thank you for posting this!!!!!

Hugs,

Annie

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Well, it seems that Mr. Beliz's fellow inmates didn't have a very good opinion of him after viewing the program.

Well, the JW congregation he attended still has an excellent opinion of him and said in Court they would let all their children be tended by him. It's nice to know that prison inmates have a more sensible viewpoint about that creep. Nevertheless, he will never suffer as much as the children he hurt.

Farkel

• abbagail
    abbagail

Thanks for posting this info! Would it be okay to post this in the SIlent Lambs guestbook, if you haven't done so already? I know the regular visitors there would find this equally as interesting!

"brother" Sleeze-Beliz should have expected it. It's a common thing that child abusers are viewed as the scum of the jail-house. Guess the inmates were not aware of the scripture, "Let he who has no sin cast the first stone." And evidently the warden had no empathy either, since the request for transfer was denied! No doubt the "friends" who supported Sleeze-Beliz at his trial will consider he has "suffered for righteousness sake."

Did anyone see Dateline last night (Sunday night?) They did a segment on the lawsuits still going forward with the Catholic Church. It was soooooo disgusting. And the attorneys FOR the church --completly re-raping and degrading the abuse survivors on the witness stands. It was pathetic. What A******! I wonder if the WTS' attorneys will act like that at trial...

GRITS

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Yes, watched it with my partner who was raised Catholic. Thoroughly disgusting. Proof yet again, no religion has the corner on the market of peodophile protection!

• sunstarr
    sunstarr

Grits -

I have not posted the info on Silentlambs guestbook. Feel free if you like. I agree that many of the visitors there would enjoy reading the update. Perhaps even some current JWs would appreciate the news.

• teejay
    teejay

Those rotten dirty bastards!

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

good....

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

While at Ritzville, I met Mr. Belize, his wife and son and daughter and some other family members, I sat next to his lovely daughter at the trial.

While it is hard to feel sympathy for BROTHER Belize, not just for his criminal behavior but also for his willingness to put his family through two trials,..

I DO feel badly for his family. His wife and children are in a no-win situation and I wish them all the best as they deal with this.

If Beliz had not fought so hard against the justice system, he most likely would have recieved a lighter sentence, spared his family two trials, there might NEVER have BEEN a Dateline, and he likely would have served his sentence and been OUT by now and not suffered this beating.

Child rapists--be careful what you wish for.

• sunstarr
    sunstarr

Dungbeetle -

I appreciate your thoughts on the subject of the family of Manuel. However, I wholeheartedly disagree. I too was at that trial. I watched as both the daughter and the son of Mr. Beliz took the stand to defend that monster. I watched as they all sat proudly while the defense attorney attacked Erica, tears streaming down her face. Now, I understand that the mentality in the organization can corrupt a person's perspective on issues. But, in my book, defending actions as heinous as his is not that far from partaking in them. Yes, I would certainly give them the right to love their husband/father. However, they tried to free him from the punishment of his disgusting crimes. I give no sympathy to those who share such filth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit