I AM ABSOLUTELY SICK IN THE STOMACH!!

by deceit 17 Replies latest jw friends

• deceit
    deceit

After watching Panorama on line http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/cta/progs/panorama/latest.ram , I am sick in the stomach.

The way the Watch Tower just dodges and refuses to answer a question that is SIMPLE to answer is just beyond me.

I have never been abused sexually, but putting myself in the shoes of these unfortunate people has just made me sooooooo MAD!!!

If this did happen to me,,,, well I guess everyone handles it different but believe me...... whoever is part of the desision making process should be fearful for their life.

They are criminals plain and simple

I am so pissed!!

Bill, strip em bare for the world to see, the true IMAGE of the 'Watch Tower'

Gods spokesmen haha, I spit in your face GB

Reap what you sow dipshits!!

• Amazing
    Amazing

Deceit: I agree with your comments. Reading all the things the Watchtower PR dept has published compared to the coverage of these expose' programs ... it is clear to me that the Watchtower Corporation is willfully lying with malice of forethought, deliberately intended to inflict the maximum possible pain and harm just to save themselves ... they have no integrity or concern for truth ... they are frightened little excuses for men ...

• Prisca
    Prisca

Amen.

I am sooooo angry and upset to see what "God's people" have done to these silentlambs.

As for Ted Jacaraz - he can rot in his grave, for all I care. I am so glad I am not a part of that organisation anymore. If guys like him are running the show, then they will have to do without me. He made me SICK!!!!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

they are beyond criminals. they are monsters... (23,720 of them)

Despite having known for three years that Alison's [Cousins] father was a paedophile, the same elders sent Alison back home, where she continued to be abused.

only going outside of the organization (to the police) stopped it.

• Mary
    Mary

The Governing Body and/or Legal Dept. is right about one thing: "Jehovah will bring it all out".............Thank God for Panorama and Dateline...........funny how Jehovah has to use "worldly" methods to expose all the lying, hypocracy and bullshit that is going on with His "mouthpiece" here on earth, eh?

• Salud
    Salud

What sickens me is how there are throngs of Witnesses who come out and defend these pitifull losers, never ONCE giving consideration to the victims or the pain and hurt that they are enduring.

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme
    ...........funny how Jehovah has to use "worldly" methods to expose all the lying, hypocracy and bullshit that is going on with His "mouthpiece" here on earth, eh?

You noticed that too, huh? !!!!

I guess you have to accept one of the following:

A.) Jehovah is using Satan's media and Governments to expose his organization (How nice of Jehovah to give satan a divine job)

B.) They aren't Jehovah's mouthpiece, and in fact, Jehovah is exposing Satan's doings!!!

B anyone?

• Xander
    Xander

Uhhhh....try 'C' - there is no such being as 'jehovah' or 'satan' and you are arguing over figments of your imagination?

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi little old me,

b. they are a cult.............

even after the one molester was sentenced to jail........ the body of elders read a letter to the congregation, telling them he was innocent, and bethel was supporting him anyway they could.

• Europe
    Europe

They are criminals plain and simple

I am so pissed!!

You are so right, I feel sick to my stomach too!!! I had tears in my eyes watching the girl tell her story!!! She probably never can live a normal life, thanx to the WTS policy!

I was never a violent person but seeing Brown and TJ................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit