Patriot.....from Lucidentity

by lucidentity 18 Replies latest jw friends

• lucidentity
    lucidentity

Hey crazy...lets hear your theories on solving the world ..fucking dick!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    the only country I would live in is New Zealand

come on Lucid...admit it....it just wouldn't work out. You'd move there and then after a couple of months you'd get on a local web board and would start bad-mouthing all the New Zealand sheep. After a while, you wouldn't be welcomed there either.

• lucidentity
    lucidentity

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA....not quite, but unless you have been somewhere to really appreciate another country, then you can see the differences in humanity.

Besides....whats wrong with sheep !!!! Farmers over there now have taken to wearing skirts....that way the sheep cant hear the zipper !!!!!!!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

por vous, lucid... (song lyrics)

You're a piece of broken glass on a sandy beach. - U2, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

Go to hell and make me well. - Motorhead, Devils

Complain about the future and blame it on the past, I'd like to find your inner child and kick its little ass. - The Eagles, Get Over It

Do you keep your brain on ice? - Dead Milkmen, Moron

I thought you might have some advice to give on how to be insensitive. - Jann Arden, Insensitive

Sweetness is a virtue and you lost your virtue long ago. - Guns and Roses, Locomotive

While you sleep, we will find you acting on your best behavior. - Tears for Fears, Everybody Wants To Rule The World

You better get yourself together, darling, and join the human race. - John Lennon, Instant Karma

You're like a dull knife, it just ain't cutting. - James Brown, Talking Loud And Saying Nothing

If to know you is to hate you, then loving you must be like suicide. - Greenday, Jackass

I wish you luck with a capital F. - Elvis Costello, Love Went Mad

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Lucid:

My pretty panty princess, I dont think you would like my ideas, but I sure as hell wouldnt go running away to New Zealand.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA....not quite, but unless you have been somewhere to really appreciate another country, then you can see the differences in humanity.

Besides....whats wrong with sheep !!!! Farmers over there now have taken to wearing skirts....that way the sheep cant hear the zipper !!!!!!!

Lucid...you've taken my words WAY beyond what I was saying. I only meant New Zealand is noted for their sheep... I wan't implying anything of a sexual nature whatsoever....scheeeeeesh.

Edited by - Double Edge on 2 July 2002 16:57:16

• lucidentity
    lucidentity

It was a joke Double edged

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Lucid

Maybe you and Zena the Warrior princess could hang out and pick flowers.

• MarchOn
    MarchOn

Lucidentity a little advice : "If you can't fight 'em, and they won't let you join 'em,

best get out of the country!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit