Patriot.....from Lucidentity

by lucidentity 18 Replies latest jw friends

• lucidentity
    lucidentity

Patriot......the only country I would live in is New Zealand....it is beautiful, it is a slow pace of life and it is pretty neutral when it comes to world factions........

I too knew people who lost their lives last years tradegy.....and a girls uncle who was on the second plane that hit..I went to 3 funerals becasue of it...it iwas horrible....and I sooooo surprised that UK has not been hit by these so-called holy warriors yet as they are so closely connected with the US.

Anyway....talking about beer...a great bar in Manhattan is the Ginger Man on 36th Street between 5th and Madison..you should check it out !

• LDH
    LDH

So they don't have cars in New Zealand?

You won't escape the politics of oil, Lucid.

Lisa

• puppylove
    puppylove

Lucid,

When you come to Manhattan, I REALLY think you should tell the people around you in the bar your theory of America's bringing the 9/11 tragedy on ourselves. I think it will go over well. Especially in that lower mid-town area. Many of the fireman killed that day were from Fire Stations in that area.

While you are at it, why don't you spit on one of the FDNY guys?

Donna -

Feeling very American today.

• lucidentity
    lucidentity

Donna...why dont you just read what people right before you reply ...

I said it was a horrible tradegy, and I am saddened by it all and I have been to 3 funerals of people who were lost in it.....

I am not so insensitive to say something like that in public like down in tribeca or battery park , so just fuck off and think before you speak

• puppylove
    puppylove

I have read what your wrote. I find you dispicable. Have you forgotten that you said that America brought this upon itself? You feel free to bash America here on this anonymous board yet don't have the balls to say in in front of the people you are bashing?

See? I was right about the size of your ... (you fill in the blank).

Donna-

Proud to be a New Yorker AND and American

• lucidentity
    lucidentity

Yeah ..AMERICA brought it on its self...innocent people died becsuse of it..they didnt deserve to die because of this countries ways and politics.......christ, you dont get it do you !

• puppylove
    puppylove

You are right, I don't get it. I will never get killing innocent people. I will never get religious hatred. I will never get assholes saying "see, you did it to yourself".

Perhaps it's time you go back to the UK and examine your own countries politics before casting stones.

• lucidentity
    lucidentity

Puppy.......

Like I said..read the post before you reply.....I said my country is no better...I am ashamed by their actions and I dont agree with them..and I am surprised they have not been hit l;ike the US yet ..but they will.

And I also said maybe america will stop funding terrorism now and stop giving money to IRA.....

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

So basicly you want to go to New Zealand and hide from all the worlds problems instead of doing anything to solve them.

• puppylove
    puppylove

There is a BIG difference in saying "I don't agree with your countries politics" and saying that the death of over 3000 people was "brought upon ourselves".

Your mindless words do nothing constructive. They only cause hurt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit