What tree are you?

by gsx1138 22 Replies latest jw friends

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I happened to post this very subject in the wrong forum but here it is now. I thought this was kinda cool. It is based off of the Druid calender which is basically the Gregorian calender. It just happens that my favorite tree since I was a kid happens to be my birth tree as well. My birthday is September 10, so I'm a Weeping Willow. The description of the tree is pretty accurate to my personality but so are most generalized statements.

http://www.geocities.com/lavenderwater37/birthdaytrees.htm

gsx1138

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

October 22 - yep, this is me...

Maple Tree
    The Independence of Mind - No ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-respect, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, many complexes, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

Edited by - Windchaser on 29 June 2002 2:12:24

• larc
    larc

Nope, it ain't me. I should favor the maple, but I favor the oak. It is fun to read this, but it ain't me babe, no, no, no it ain't me babe, it ain't the tree you're lookin for babe.

• terafera
    terafera

Okay, I dont usually believe this type of stuff....but.... mine is Cedar. I absolutely love cedar!! I buy cedar blocks for my drawers, I have bought bird houses in cedar and even just bought blocks of it from the store so I could smell it. My family says I have an obsession with cedar, LOL. Too funny.. anyway, alot of this seems just like me. It's freaking me out...

My birthday, August 17.

Cedar Tree
    The Confidence - Of rare beauty, knows how to adapt, likes luxury, of good health not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, determined, impatient, wants to impress others, many talents, industrious, healthy optimism, waiting for the one true love, able to make quick decisions.

• not interested
    not interested

I guess im a pine tree does it fit lets see:

loves agreable company..............yes

very robust..............i dont know i guess so

knows how to make life comfprtable..............yes

very active...............yes

natural..........yes

good companion............you tell me?

seldom friendly ......................not true

falls easily in love but its passion burns out quickly...........yes and no

gives up easily ............dont think so

many dissapointments until it finds its ideal.........i guess so

trust worthy............yes

practical............yes

so i guess im a pine tree?

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Oh lord, I'm a hazelnut? With special emphasis on the nut?

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Yeah this does fit me....

Ash Tree
    The Ambition - Uncommonly attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with its fate, can be egoistic, very reliable and trustworthy, faithful and prudent liver, sometimes brains rule over heart, but takes partnership very seriously.

Spice

• Xena
    Xena

hhhmmmmm Lime Tree....got me pegged on a couple of points there!

I am March 14 so can I say I am a little Weeping Willow too???? Lime TreeThe Doubt - Accepts what life dishes out in a composed way, hates fighting, stress and tabor, tends to laziness and idleness, soft and relenting, makes sacrifices for friends, many talents but not tenacious enough to make them blossom, often wailing and complaining, very jealous, loyal.

• ISP
    ISP

Chesnut tree...here. Can't say its 100% accurate!

ISP

• hippikon
    hippikon

Shoo dog! SHOOO, GET LOST DOG!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit