Got Given A Witness Today.

by Englishman 17 Replies latest jw friends

• freeman
    freeman

Englishman:

That was wonderful, just priceless, you made my day old boy! I heard the whole thing in my mind just the way it must have sounded, right down to your bleedn accent LMAO.

Freeman

• starfish422
    starfish422

Ugh, I never get to get witnessed to! My father knows my address so the Witnesses whose territory I am in, don't call on me. Gosh, I'd love to have a crack at them.

Good for you!

• terafera
    terafera

outnfree, I was sickened by that too.

How terrible to say that these kids say these things out of 'spite' ?????????

I think if they said that to me, I wouldve thrown my lunch up on them. Sick, sick, sick.

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme
    "Well..I..(here you could see a light being switched on in her mind) er...umm..yes well, most of these cases are caused by children who just want to put someone down, they make these claims out of spite!"

"Hmmm, wow! I wasn't aware that the Jehovah's Witnesses raised such lawless children. What a complete lack of love in the Jehovah's Witness religion. I'm sorry, but I'm just not interested in joining a religion that has no love and raises lawless children who show no respect for their elders. Thank you - Have a nice day"

Just a thought for next time

Edited by - itsjustlittleoldme on 27 June 2002 16:27:9

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

those 2 sisters gave an very accurate sample of what the whole congregation does to children who come forward to elders, complaining that they have been molested or raped......

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Got Given A Witness Today

What did you do with it?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey E-man,dubs like to speak about truth,but rarely speak the truth,and they sure the hell don`t like to hear the truth...OUTLAW

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

I can see it now...the big announcement following a long boring talk at the next summer convention....

yes...that man who called himself the Englishman...

he poked fun at the JWs out in field service and tried to humilate them and confuse them

but Jah is much bigger than him... isnt he brothers and sisters?

yes...

that man...the one who ridiculed those pioneer sisters...

is now...

a...

dedicated...

baptized...

CO in Jah's earthly organization...

otherwise known as...

Jehovah's Christian Witnesses

*and the crowd goes wild

Lizard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest