District Convention Drama Talk

by silentlambs 40 Replies latest jw friends

• greven
    greven

I like to add one:

THRUTH can stand any criticism and lie. So what is there to fear for putting the TRUTH to the test?

If the JW`s really have the THRUTH then such a test would strenthen their case. Only people that lie or distort their message (like propagandists) shun criticism, honest people encourage it. that`s why scientists encourage criticism: it helps uncover thruths. the bible actually encourages scrutiny and careful research before believing even apostels (think: bereans). Didn`t Jehovah put Satan`s words to the test or did he ignore it?

Greven.

• greven
    greven

Anglise,

Even their very own artikel on propaganda was a rip-off from an artikel on internet!!!

Talking about hypocrits.

GREVEN.

• obiwan
    obiwan

Do they not realize by saying the media is part of satans that they are included as well?How many here remember just a few days ago on a different thread that the wts made a commercial promoting themselves,it was a free commercial but does that free them from there morals,does it not say in the bible "do not partake of the world because everything in it is abhorant and you yourself will become just like them".

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Wow, bummer I missed this important message. But I'm sure I'll catch it next time.

What a Crock Of Crap

• johnny_was_good
    johnny_was_good

At the convention were I went, the speaker compared the organization with a diamond. He told us not to look too close to the diamond otherwise you could see some scratches.

This talk was given one week after a pedophile article in the newspaper and on tv.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Actually it`s funny in a sad kind of way..WBTS using the bible to cover over their own wrong doings..God dosen`t need WBTS to look good so they can cover up their corrupt organization,while pretending to represent god..That is one messed up group of people...OUTLAW

• freeman
    freeman

Bill Bowen you should feel very honored to know that you and others using the Satanic Media are having such an obvious effect on these chicken-shits. Imagine, you scared them so much that they felt it necessary to include a warning in a district convention drama talk. Boy oh boy I sure wish I could buy you a beer! Kick butt Bill!

Freeman

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

At the convention were I went, the speaker compared the organization with a diamond. He told us not to look too close to the diamond otherwise you could see some scratches.

The hypocrisy found within their own statements is without limitation.

I find it humorous that the very group which so often prides themselves on being God's spirit directed organization led by men who are appointed directly by Jehovah himself... can now be compared to a diamond with scratches.

How many times did Jehovah's Witnesses hear the mantra that:

Men are imperfect, but the organization is perfect...

to cover over any transgressions within the organization that may raise eyebrows.

Now they say that the very "diamond" which Jehovah himself has sculpted has flaws.

LMAO at these stupid bastards.

I feel no pity for individuals who remain loyal to the Jehovah's Witnesses anymore. You have to be braindead to continue to fall for this sheer bullshit.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 12 September 2002 16:46:27

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    Why don't the JWs just get it over with, admit it that they have a dangerous CULT, and go live in a closed compound and give up sex ... and the GB, like David Koresh, can service their wives for them like good little cult leaders they are ... these people are a pile of shit!!! How can any reasonable, rational Jehovah's Witness sit there and listen to this bullshit !!! Come on !!!

OMG, what a thought.....forget the UN ! this would create a stampede heading for the doors !

Edited by - deddaisy on 13 September 2002 2:36:47

Edited by - deddaisy on 13 September 2002 2:40:45

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

My Assembly was very interesting indeed.

The Assembly I went to was July 12th-14th.

I went to Friday Afternoon and Sunday Afternoon.

Friday Afternoon -- I heard the unbelievably hypocritical "Deception" Talk, and in this Talk the Speaker said "DO NOT DECEIVE THOSE WHO ARE ENTITLED TO KNOW THE TRUTH!"

Also, on Friday Afternoon, the Governing Body Member, Guy Pierce, gave a Talk, in which he said, basically, "IF YOU GET DISFELLOWSHIPPED, JEHOVAH WILL DESTROY YOUR CHILDREN AT ARMAGEDDON!"

Now, it gets interesting on Sunday Afternoon.

Sunday Afternoon -- GB Member, Guy Pierce, gave an unforgettable Talk, in which he said the following things at different times throughout his Talk:

"Christians should not watch Boxing or Wrestling"

Then he gave a story about how there was, in some location, a Kingdom Hall that was built with very little donations used, and then in another Church in that town, the Church Members got upset with the Priest, and they asked the Priest why the Priest hadn't gotten the new Church Building built yet, because they had been donating money for years for a new Church. The Priest then said "Because you haven't donated enough." Guy Pierce then explains that the Church Members beat up the Priest. Then the whole Assembly Crowd started laughing!

Remember now, Pierce had just said that Christians aren't even supposed to watch any violence in entertainment, but yet the whole crowd laughs at a Priest getting beat up (including Pierce).

Also, Pierce mentions something about "How did you all like that surprise Talk about the MEDIA this morning?"

Unfortunately, I didn't attend the Morning, so I don't know what the "Surprise Talk on the Media" said, although I am sure it was about DATELINE, etc.

Then, Pierce basically says that Witnesses should not believe the stories the Media has about JW's because the Media is controlled by Satan.

Then, he reads this Scripture about the MEDIA (I am sure he was talking about DATELINE with this one):

Matthew 5:11: Blessed are you when they shall reproach you, and persecute you, and shall say every evil word against you, lying, on account of Me.

So, Pierce quoted Jesus Christ to call the silentlambs LIARS!

Then near the end, Pierce says something like "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES HAVE WON A COURT BATTLE FOR FREEDOM OF RELIGION, NOT JUST FOR US, BUT FOR THE WHOLE COUNTRY!" in reference to their Ohio Case.

Very interesting Assembly indeed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit