Secret WTS Social Agenda

by spaz 53 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Gosh, it's a dreadful shame what those Australian Shiraz's do to the brain, isn't it?

Expatbrit

• professor
    professor

garybuss says:

Fascinating post. Right on and refreshing. Thanks.
    Totally fascinating!
    Requests to dumb down, threats, insults . . . all fascinating.

I was not asking spaz to dumb down. I was calling him on his nonsensical and unnecessary technobabble. I must admit that one of my weaknesses is a low tolerance for pseudo-intellectual B.S. If someone communicates with me and possibly uses a word or phrase in a sentence that I am unfamiliar with, and I learn from it, that is fascinating and I am impressed. However, I do not believe spaz has yet made an attempt to communicate with us, and I have found his posts (in his short life here as spaz) to be unintelligent, annoying, and disturbing. Not disturbing as in fascinating, but disturbing as in get a life. The ideas that are decipherable are just plain B.S. I am not impressed, hence my comments.

• larc
    larc

SYN, Thank you for taking this line by line. I made a general comment that agrees with your analysis. This Spaz guy is so totaly out of touch with the world of the Witnesses, it is hard to believe. I have never read such nonsense in my life. What makes it even worse, he didn't even write this crap. He lifted this from someone else. I have seen this before, and OUTLAW coroborated my recollection.

• SYN
    SYN

NP Larc, he needed a bit of a "sheperding call"!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit