Favorite JW Celebs!

by professor 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

What about Geri who claims her JW mother dragged her from door to door as a kid in her zealous years....I don't think her mother is still a jw now though...cos she seems to be soaking up all the limelight.

Beck

ps...I didn't know about the Waylon Brothers...how ironic...I spent Sunday listening to the Waylon Brother's best impersonators - Pappusan and Refiners Fire doing Major Payne. Best lisp spitting misdah-handicap-man insulters I've ever met.

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 23 June 2002 20:25:3

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Not forgetting the Jazz world :

Trummy Young ( trombonist, next to Louis Armstrong ).

Don Rendell, one of the greatest tenor sax, clarinet and flautist of the age :

Edited by - hillary_step on 23 June 2002 20:34:14

Edited by - hillary_step on 23 June 2002 21:39:3

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

And last but not least Sid Vicious, who sadly turned to drugs the day before his first Public Discourse, after battling with his local elders over their reluctance to allow him to use four letter words to describe his feelings about Field Service and S8 Report Slips:

Edited by - hillary_step on 23 June 2002 20:43:0

• Gopher
    Gopher

LOL @ Hillary STEP:

Elders to Sid Vicious:

What EXACTLY do you mean by the phrase, "Sex PIstols"?
    Sid's answer :
    Sex pistils? That's actually part of a FLOWER , yeah that's it! Pistils -- part of Jehovah's creation that we can all enjoy!
  • Dismembered
    Dismembered

Hey All

Don't forget the trumpeteer Chuck Winfield, of Blood Sweat & Tears, still an elder to this day in the August Maine Congregation

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Dismembered,

I also heard way back that Lew Soloff had entered the WTS kingdom, bought along it seems by Don Rendell.

HS

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Here's my favorite: Mark Barton:

• LDH
    LDH

I am LMAO @ Running Man!

Prisca, it doesn't count if they're in the same family, LOL. For instance, by default the Jacksons should count as one, as should the Williams sisters and the Wayans.

What about the Navy Pilot dude who crashed his jet into the mountain? I can't remember his name but 60 Minutes did a segment.

Lisa

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LDH-

A Navy pilot Jehovah's Witness? By default would that not be an act constituting disassociation?

I mean serving in the Armed Forces and even piloting a fighter? C'mon.

NO WAY he could claim to be an active JDub.

• termite 35
    termite 35

Apparently the multi -talented (???!!) -Geri and mother left a few years ago.

Trevor MacDonald?Really?! How come all there celebs get to miss meetings?

(I heard Naomi Campbells' mother was; but not Naomi.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit