Series

by Berengaria 32 Replies latest social entertainment

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

iZombie, Longmire,The 100 are a few of the many that I've enjoyed. I like the characters and action on Penny Dreadfall, but if I want sex, I'll just go on the internet. Beautiful sets, costumes and atmosphere. Anyone else a fan of Detectorists?

• cobweb
    cobweb

Spoletta

Yeah I'm a fan of the Detectorists. Its warm, gentle and funny.

Going through my server to recall what I have enjoyed lately. I like a Netflix superhero series so Jessica Jones, Daredevil etc. Looking forward to Iron Fist. Agents of Shield, The Flash etc - I do like escapism. Stranger things was very enjoyable. I enjoyed The Crown very much. Mr Robot is good, Veep of course. Transparent is so excellent, I love that. I really enjoyed Better Things about a single parent raising her kids. An Australian show called Cleverman is unusual and enjoyable. I love Girls and looking forward to the last season of that. Westworld was excellent. I love Jane the Virgin. I'm a fan of Longmire. I'm sure I am too old for it but I really enjoyed Trollhunters which I watched recently. Also Heartland is a guilty pleasure and I am completely the wrong sex and age to be watching it. I can't recommend it exacly, but I find it highly comforting. The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt has a quirky humour I enjoy. Silicon Valley is okay. Leah Remini: Scientology and the aftermath of course. As far as British shows, I am currently watching No Offence on channel 4 which is great. I loved Pete Kay's Car Share and I'm hoping there will be a second series soon.

I am just about to watch the last episode of the OA which I have read is supposed to be a let down but I'll watch it anyway.

There are way more and I could include ones others have mentioned but I think its enough lol.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Game of Thrones and Walking Dead are the only must see TV for me.

I have checked out Grace and Frankie on Netflix, but only because my wife likes it. Not my cup of tea, but the writing and acting are good.

I enjoyed the first couple of seasons of House of Cards, but I kind of lost interest partway through season 3.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit