Series

by Berengaria 32 Replies latest social entertainment

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Don't post much lately, but wondering what folks are watching. I'm enjoying the heck out of "Penny Dreadful", "Outlander", and "Grace and Frankie".

Y'all?

• cappytan
    cappytan
    I really loved Daredevil on Netflix and just got through with HBO's Veep on Amazon Prime.
  • paulmolark
    paulmolark
    Wentworth... It is awesome.
  • Scully
    Scully
    Outlander and Game of Thrones.
  • Island Man
    Island Man

There aren't any really great series running right now - at least not that I know of, anyway.

Right now I tolerate Penny Dreadful - I honestly think it's the opening theme music that I enjoy about the show more than anything else, lol - and iZombie.

I'm anxiously awaiting new seasons for:

The Strain

The Last Ship

Falling Skies

The Walking Dead

Fear The Walking Dead

True Detective

The 100

Tyrant

The Flash

How to get away with murder

Orange is the new black

My personal favorites of the lot I've listed above are:

Tyrant

The Walking Dead

The 100

Falling Skies

For some strange reason Game of Thrones isn't growing on me. So far I've watched only the first two episodes and haven't felt compelled to go on.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

ahhhh Scully, I'm with you

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Penny Dreadful is definitely growing on me. I love the setting and general story.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

He Beregaria, nice to see you checking in. I just finished the last Season of George Gently on Netflix. It's a BBC series about a police detective, it's set in the sixties and I thought it was very good. I have just started Dicte, a Danish series about a reporter, it even has a JW component, her JW parents hid her pregnancy as a young girl and forced her to give up the baby and still shun her 24 years later.

Network TV is awful lately, we hardly watch it anymore.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Hey LisaRose!

I watch very little "tv". Mostly movies and recorded shows. There are a few premium channel shows that I am really enjoying. Now that I think about it, it's almost all British. I just started watching Wolf Hall which I recorded. I actually liked the first episode, hated the book. I'll look for George Gently.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Island mand, when you say the first two episodes do you mean season one or do you mean thos year? Game of Thrones has to be watched from the begining

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit