JW's NOT identified by a symbol!!

by The Searcher 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

*** km 9/74 p. 8 Question Box ***
    As Jehovah’s servants we.....................do not want to give others the impression that the Tetragrammaton is the symbol of Jehovah’s witnesses as a whole. We have no organizational symbol to identify ourselves but show that we are Jehovah’s Christian witnesses by living in harmony with God’s will.—John 13:35.

Don't you just love those "old" lights?

• steve2
    steve2

Of course, jw.org is not a symbol of Jehovah's witnesses as a whole. Repeat after me 100 times: "jw.org is not a symbol of Jehovah's witnesses as a whole".

The so-called marketing paraphernalia associated with jw.org such as umbrellas, vehicle sign-writing, cuff-links, badges is a sly figment made up by bitter apostates and opposers

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

They bombed that old light power plant. It's just smoke and ashes.

Another example of light not getting brighter at all, but one light being turned off and another turned on based purely on convenience. 

-TE

• cappytan
    cappytan
    TTATTelder: They have come out in print with a different stance on "symbols" since? 
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Guess those ugly ass blue squares on kingdom halls all need to come down...
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

JW's NOT identified by a symbol

Really ???

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

The wtbts being hypocrites?  I'm shocked just shocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW.ORG IS NOT A SYMBOL..

THESE ALLEGATIONS ARE FALSE..

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Today I must have made some JWs mad, and was blocked from a site because of my comment about their new buttons . This site kept popping up on my facebook account that was selling JW.org buttons ,so today I clicked on it . They were all gushing about how to get these beautiful pins.One poster actually said at her hall there was a talk about not buying these buttons from outside sources (making someone worldly rich )  So I posted and said ,"I think these buttons are ridiculous .How come ten or fifteen yrs ago the internet was bad and now you are buying buttons to promote it ? What happened to being no part of the world ? The JW.org buttons remind me of the Mormons, and their Elder badges .      Now I am blocked ....guess they didn't like my opinion .

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

JWS are recognized by this symbol a symbol of a corrupt religious publishing house, full of commercialized lies and exploitive deceit.

Glad I left it 30 years ago.   

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit