PEDOPHILES are to WTS as flies are to honey?

by Focus 173 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Focus
    Focus

silentlambs wrote on Mar 12, 2001 11:31:21PM:

I have read with interest the posts of friend and his apparent misguided and misinformed perception of the reality that faces so many victims. I continue to talk to victims with many new coming forward, sad to say all have the same story, a story that reeks of the stench of wt policy.

"apparent" has two meanings:
    1. Readily seen, visible; readily understood, obvious.
    2. Appearing as such but not being necessarily so, seeming

I am sure you meant the second one to apply above. For """""Friend""""" knows exactly what it is doing, doesn't he? His molestations here are very arguably of a malevolent nature - his apologia and explanations simply do not stack up. And we are not here to give his type the jollies. He dares to refer to our "ingratitude", biting the hand that feeds us!. Well, I would more than bite such a f iendly hand - I would chop it off entirely!

These people who live in brooklyn have no idea the monster they have created.
    Some of them do, I assure you.

Those who subscribe to the school of thought that the original perpetrators of the 'Watchtower MLM Scam' set up this well-oiled engine of deception, blasphemy, fraud etc. but are now dead, the mechanism is self-perpetuating and that now only victims exist within the WTS, are deluding themselves! THE WOLF CLASS IS ALIVE AND WELL IN THE BORG.

Such monstrous machines do NOT work without continued adjustments and new feeds. Therefore the Wolf Class is needed.

Do meet one such member of this Vulpine Class - the F iend!

before it is over, i say the lambs will roar the truth and wt will have no place to hide the grevious atrocities they have perpetrated on so many.
    Do not underestimate the wiliness of your Enemy - for enemy it is.

I wish to congratulate your efforts on speaking the truth when it comes to issues of molestation within the wt.. Thank you Focus and Alan for not allowing the reality to become obscure by insideous efforts of misguided people.
    "misguided" is being charitable to Friend. But for my part I gratefully accept your undeserved congratulations. And I congratulate YOU on the whistleblowing you have done!

--
    Focus
    (FD Class)

• Focus
    Focus

Some may feel I have been destructive of F iend. Well, my motive was to expose - like ICHING, I have researched this fellow quite well in the archives at h2O and Witnet.

Well, given his penchant for proof-reading and checking (admirable traits in themselves), I have made him an offer in the thread http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=3294&page=3&site=3 which will enable him to demonstrate he really is opposed to the Watchtower. Let us see what transpires.

--
    Focus
    (Optometrist? Class)

• Focus
    Focus

In line with my commitment given in http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=3537 , I take this opportunity to bring this thread back on to the top of the board, if only for a short while.

This thread represents the sort of barbeque that Prisca would prefer did not occur in jehovahs-witness.com - a BARBEQUE that comprises WATCHTOWER-APOLOGISTS being GRILLED and refuted!

Well, it is in your face again, Sis!

--
    Focus
    (Antitype of the 'Are Picnics Theocratic?' Class)

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

No. No, I cannot agree. The WTBTS routinely tells elder bodies that if they report a molestation incident to the authorities (especially when it's not required to do so by law), that the elder body is on it's own - no help from "Mother".

• Focus
    Focus

Michael3000 wrote:

No. No, I cannot agree. The WTBTS routinely tells elder bodies that if they report a molestation incident to the authorities (especially when it's not required to do so by law), that the elder body is on it's own - no help from "Mother".
    Which, of course, is in line with what I have already written - the WTBTS uses many overt and many more covert methods to discourage molestations from being reported to secular authorities. For reasons that anyone who studies this thread will understand.

A gentle hint, Michael3000: threading is not obvious here, so you should state with whom you are disagreeing (or agreeing) - the casual reader might think you were disagreeing with me! Now, that would not do.

The person with whom you are rightly disag eeing is, in fact, a particula ly odious, unt uthful, misleading, weasel-wo ding, hypoc itical, deceitful, vile, unpleasant, insolent spi itual-pimp (*) who posts he e unde the name "F iend".

His web-b owser (ah, the "r" is working again!) often develops technical faults (to quote a PB-ism) when he is on the losing end of arguments, so don't hold your breath.

Note: (*) Of course, Fiend might just be quite mad and stupid instead - giving him the benefit of the doubt.

--
    Focus
    (WTBTS=FRAUD Class)

• LDH1
    LDH1

bttt

In tribute....

Where are you, Focus?

• teejay
    teejay

Ask Fred. I bet Fred knows.

• anewperson
    anewperson

WTS says "we" don't discourage reporting to police and by WE they mean, hey, well not us personally, which leaves room for the elders to do it for them. In other words Theocratic Warfare word tactics or double-talkey walkey.

A discussion of pedophilia by one of the Gov Body members who got moved around instead of disfellowshipped is at

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=5466&site=3

Pedophilia coverups, a so-called modern Sacred Secret of the cults.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

After dragging myself all the way through this thread, I have to say:

covert? "What is so covert about you will lose your privileges?"

After all this passage of time, we now know that article referred to civil and criminal matters. We now have a very good idea why pedophiles are harbored--it's to keep them from being sued.

It all goes to whether or not a person sees a distinction between those who commit pedophilia---and those who harbor pedophiles.

The poster made a good point about pedophiles targeting Christian communities. Makes me want to consdier atheism on that point alone...

• Focus
    Focus

dungbeetle wrote:

pedophiles targeting Christian communities

... and those of the Jehovah's Witnesses.

--
    Focus
    (Just passing by... Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit