Clearing Things Up

by mindfield 24 Replies latest jw friends

• mindfield
    mindfield

Thanks for the laugh, Tdogg. Hahaha.

Guest, that's an excellent idea actually.

• SYN
    SYN

Don't take it so seriously, it's only 1s and 0s!

Hope you feel better soon

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

((((((((((((((((((((((((Mindfield))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks for such a heartwarming and honest post. It's not easy to admit our own faults, yet you did. I think that's a big step in being able to move forward to the next level. I hope that you have someone you feel you can talk to. We have all been under a lot of stress not only with the leftover wt shit, but all of the other daily normal life experiences. Please feel free to email me if you need a friend, my mail is always open.

Love,

Becky

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

I love you Mindfield and respect you as well. In my mind you can't make mistakes. Its an old cliche, I kow. but time heals all things. The things that seem unbearable today may completely change tomorrow. I wish you only the best!

• bigboi
    bigboi

Mindfeild,

Trust me dude, you've handled yourself well in the arguments you've had this weekend. I may not have as many posts as some of the newer posters, but I've seen and been involved in bruhaha"s that got waaay nastier. This type of environment plays tricks on the mind main. Trust me my friend, ur reputation here hasn't suffered any.

ONE.....

bigboi

• Southland
    Southland

Mindfield,

I think you're a pretty cool guy, especially when you consider you're only 18. I think you're pretty mature in a lot of ways, and you remind me of myself when I was younger. But guess what, when you get older, you'll relish those times when you were younger ... bottom line, don't sweat it so much and just enjoy yourself. Don't be in a great hurry to be "one of the older guys."

Sorry to hear you've had a couple of rough days. They'll pass and with them will go the pain and sadness. Time heals everything.

Take care,

Bill

• BugParadise
    BugParadise
    I know that there's some light at the end of the tunnel, and that all is not lost. I need to get my mind off things, to have fun, to enjoy life.

Cheer up! At least you don't need to fear seeing me at the end of that tunnel! I am 4 tunnels over to the right working for Ripley's.

~Bugs

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Mindfield

Sometimes it takes an experience like the last few days to make us stop and think of the direction we are going in. Sometimes letting it all hang out is a way for us to show just how much pain we are in.

The mistakes we make can all become part of a learning about ourselves, who we were, who we are now and who we want to be. If we learn from it then it wasn't a mistake.

Be kind to yourself. It takes a lot of courage to do things and then realize you wish you hadn't and take responsibility. The next step is more introspection, some fun and moving on

The best to you on your path

Lee

• mindfield
    mindfield

Thanks to all for your kind thoughts.

Well, I must admit I feel better. I have been scarred, the result of a huge misunderstandment on an emotional level, and I now realize that faulty communication was probably the factor here. I've made a mistake, judging another person's emotional level, and I'm now paying for it. I guess it's my fault for having been too naive. That particular error will certainly not happen again.

Went outside today, cleared my mind with a friend of mine. Made me realize that there are bad times, and there are good times. You learn, you live, you die.... I've deceived myself big-time with a faulty ultra-positive outlook, and so now, I'm trying to find middle-ground. Progress? Well, now at least I'm not curled up into a ball, cursing myself.

• LDH
    LDH

((((((((((((((((Mindfield))))))))))))))

Personal growth sucks, doesn't it?

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit