Anderson Appeal Ltrs -Adversarial WT

by silentlambs 26 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Irony is they like to 'use' legalistic terms like. judicial, witnesses, appeals, investigate, adversarial, all taken from 'worldly' court systems, but conveniently sidestep any the real intent of these words where it suits them.

Sure come to our hearing (jc meeting) but you can't bring an attorney. You can appeal, but when you do, we will only talk about your spiritual state, nothing about the real cause or issue you were found guilty and executed (df) for. What unambiguous tripe=BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT........

They are so wrapped up in thier self-righteousness, they just can't see the absurdity of it all.

Iam afraid the day of reckoning for all their past and present 'judicial' blundering, is upon them. And that to be carried out by the very system they try to mimic. True appointed judges backed by 'Ceaser's law', Ceaser is this case acting with far more integrity and respect, than the GOD jw's assert backs them up.

All hail Ceaser!

DannyBear

• Kismet
    Kismet

Well we are seeing the latest brain child of Brooklyn legal.

The boyz there have a tendancy to find a legalistic phrase and beat it to death. Their latest? "This is not an adversarial process"

They presume that if they say it often enough people will start to believe it. In ancient times, the result of their 'judicial committees" would result in the stoning/death of the accused and have admitted such in their publications.

How much more adversarial can one get? They chose to use legalistic terminology, they themselves will take matters to court and have insisted that 'trouble making' brothers only deal with the legal department. But they refuse these same remedies to their adherents.

I wouldn't say you have Brooklyn Legal running scared ..in their arrogance nothing can hurt them... but you certainly have their attention.

Keep after them! Per Mr. Brumley "The worst thing for us is a well educated balanced former witness" They are used to the foaming at the mouth rabid apostates of years past. They do not know what to do with reasonable well spoken individuals like you.

Legally, make sure they follow thier own rules to the letter. It is when they don't that the courts will consider charges against an independent religious body.

Kismet

PS to Barbara - Bill has all my contact information should you ever need anything

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

(((Dungbeetle)))

respect the legal procedures of the U.S. government
    I don't understand how they are not respecting the legal procedures of the US government. I think they are really REALLY putting a fine line between Church and State here in order to save their butts later on in court. They don't even want attorneys present.

WE all know that the reason is they want a Kangaroo Kourt but the question is: Will a judge see it that way?

I just had a thought: What if Barbara Anderson got that lady who's all over the place Gloria Alred (?). That is what she needs. A real loud, vocal attorney who the media loves to put on the air.

Someone should give her a call.

• Amazing
    Amazing

In objecting to Barbara using an attorney, the Elder who composed the letter referred to "Caesar's" purview:

"Your status as one of Jehovah's Witnesses is an internal matter, not involving Caesar's purview."

The Elder is an idiot. He is going to get himself, the congregation, and the Watchtower Society sued. Use of an attorney has absolutely nothing to do with the 'purview of Caesar.' ... it has to do with everything else that can get a person in a civil suit ... and the Elder(s) is/are falling into a pit from which they will end up handing over the keys to the Kingdom Hall ...

They should work only through Barbara's attorney ... and they need to state specifically just how she broke any Watchtower rule or regulation.

This is a classic example of how the Elders can DF by inventing rules and trumping up allegations. This matches a case example in my Justice Series, an example that a poster took me to task, claiming that the Society would never knowingly submit to such a thing ... and now here we have a national media example before the whole world of how the Watchtower is clearly behind a DFing by claiming she caused division, when in fact they cannot establish this ...

Until this, I thought and hoped that the Watchtower still had a little bit of pragmatic sense left ... but even that seems to be totally missing ... in light of the fact that Barbara is exposing a serious problem that affects the most vulnerable - the JW children - and the Society is trying in this fashion to DF her ... It speaks volumes as to how corrupt, silly, immature, idiotic, and immoral the Watchtower is.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Amazing,

Nice to see you in good spirits!

: The Elder is an idiot.

I don't remember you ever saying anything like that. Methinks I've been a bad influence on you!

: Until this, I thought and hoped that the Watchtower still had a little bit of pragmatic sense left ... but even that seems to be totally missing

I told you the same thing years ago. After all, they ARE a cult!

Farkel

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

they want to address "her repentance"?

sure,..... if she is unwilling to confess to the crimes she didn't do, than that proves she isn't repentant!

....... just like the days of old, where they tortured innocent victims, until they couldn't take any more, and they confess just to end the torture, then they put them to death..

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Farkel, what is tne next WISE STEP Barbara should take? Can someone on the forum define it for her? Or let her attorney take over, or what? I'm slow learner. Please say something else here.

Yadira

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

No doubt they referred to "Pay attention...page 94 under heading

UPHOLD JEHOVAHS RIGHTEOUSNESS
    The scriptures clearly show that Jehovah forbids certain conduct among hiscleanpeople................................................. Causing Divisions and promoting sects. This would be a deliberate action disrupting the unity of the congregation or undermining the confidence of the brothers in Jehovah's arrangement.

It goes on to say on page 96 "Your aim should be to help the person, we want to help individuals stay within Jehovahs spiritual paradise."

• obiwan
    obiwan

You know they talk about her admitting something she didn't do so she
    will show repentance,well what about them admitting there errors so
    they will show some repentance.So far they say they have done nothing wrong,so they must be unrepentant as well.(duh)

WOW It's a wide open world,use your
    own thoughts.

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

I now dub Ted Jarass the almighty "High Inquisitor" of jwdom.

Official notice will be sent to all congregation's as to the specific's in handling the INQUISITION.

Obviously the library will be suitable for most of the torture applied, elder's have full discretion as to the amount of time spent on each heretic.

Of course his highness Jarass will be available for consultation, or even personal attention, in cases of demon possesion, or whenever NBC is on premises.

Remember the most High Inquisitor will be watching your every move. Do it right the first time. We must cleanse the congregations of anyone not confessing and repenting...it matter's not so much if they did wrong, it is the reputation, the cleanliness of our mother org that is at stake.

Onward fellow inquisitor's...our motto is 'throw em out, right or wrong'.

Your brother,

Rev BearAssholeness

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit