Christmas Eve Afternoon

by Joe Grundy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Merry Christmas all and happy new year.

GTTM

• Onager
    Onager

Happy Christmas Joe! Am I the only person still stuck at work??

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Merry Christmas, Joe!

It's only 6am here, so I'll wait until later to raise that glass (or two).

• Honesty
    Honesty

Merry Christmas Joe!

May you and everyone on JWD have a very blessed 2015.

Oh yeah I almost forget,

Merry Christmas to the 7 member Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, too May God demand judgement on you soon for all the families you have disrupted with your evil blood and shunning policies.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

A very Happy Xmas to you too Joe !

My day is just beginning here in the Mid-West of the USA. I will be cooking ,and cleaning this morning ,and afternoon .Two of my sons, and one daughter in law wil be arriving this evening for a family dinner of ham,turkey ,and all the trimmings. We will then skpe with our oldest son and his wife that live out west ,and open our Christmas presents together .After the gift opening we will have a few after dinner drinks and probably watch a movie .

Have a wonderful holiday no matter how you decide to spend it !

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Thank you, and best wishes to you.

I will spend tomorrow (Xmas day) with my son, my sort-of daughter in law and my grand-daughters (3 & 5). Looking forward to it.

It's 2.30 pm here. The sun is shining and I should go for a walk n the beach. But instead I'm going to drink some pretty good beer and listen to old Prairie Home Companion shows online!

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

For those who don't like to say Merry Xmas for fear of the Jehovah Police coming down on your....

HAPPY WINTER FESTIVAL.....

• jhine
    jhine

Three pm now in blighty . Off to a Christingle Service with my granddaughter .

Merry Christmas Everyone. Jan

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Nadolig Llawen to a wonderful man xxx

Love, P x

• Giordano
    Giordano

My son was over last night , wife was away and he came over and cooked me a great meal which was a Christmas gift.

It was my son that kept me out of Vietnam when they stopped drafting fathers. I had lost my deferment when we quit the JW's......then he came along. In return for his being born we made sure he was not raised as a JW. He thought it was a good deal all around.

Tomorrow he and his wife and our grandkids will open a variety of presents. They are young enough to get really excited opening gifts and carrying on.

My wife and I buy our own gifts ahead of time. That way we get exactly what we want...... Even if we buy it six months before we have to turn it over to the other person so they can hide it away out of sight.

Christmas day my wife and I open our gifts and compliment one another on such great choices. Our kids are always amazed at how perfect our selections were...lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit