From 1 to 10, how do you rate the value of the Internet in your awakening?

by Hidden-Window 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Hidden-Window
    Hidden-Window

As we all know, the Internet is a real game-changer in allowing us to know the truth about the Watch Tower and its history. I always had doubts and it was the Internet that presented me with the ever-growing number of individuals who were going through a similar struggle.

I give the Internet a 9 in my awakening. What about you?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

DD

• millie210
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I would rate it as 10.

It confirmed my suspicions about what was wrong in the JW religion plus I discovered the mountain-sized load of information about the religion's scandals and hidden history which could not be ignored!

I could no longer stomach being in the religion anymore!

• frankiespeakin
  • cha ching
    cha ching

Altho we sliced and diced the Nov 2011 WT about 607 apart using the WT quotes themselves, we used the internet too look up the references they gave. Then we used the internet to look up court cases, read depositions, letters to bodies of elders, etc.

We used the internet to confirm what we had come to conclusions to already... Coming here, to this site, we could not believe that 607 had been discussed / discovered/ disproven for so many years! Thanks to all who put in so much hard work!

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

10. It gave me the courage to confirm my suspicions. It opened the flood gates of learning.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Warp 10!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I'm a born-in and stopped going to meetings in the 80's, but the internet is where we all learned the TTATT, so definitely a 10 !

• zeb
    zeb

warp 10

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit