Jehovah's Witnesses have the lowest retention rate of any U.S. religion

by new light 18 Replies latest jw friends

• new light
    new light

Well I'll be darned. Serves 'em right. Man does that put a smile on my face.'

Here is the link to the Pew statistics: http://religions.pewforum.org/reports/

Go to the 2nd to last item in the bulleted list at the end.

I am grinning from ear to ear.

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, there's more of us (exJWs) than there are of them !

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

the witnesses that are still asleep and have not woken up have an i.q. of 80. this includes my wife, who at things other than the witchcraft borg is pretty smart.

she suffers from congnitive dissonance, but doesn't realize it.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHH I hate this freaking cult of a religion. the worst mistake i have ever made in my life was getting involved.

GTTM

• new light
    new light

I now see that others have posted this before. But it has been a while so this may surprise a few people.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Yeah, old news.

Still nice to be reminded, though.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yes I remember when I first researched this, I found it very interesting.

Helped explain why we seem to focus so much on d2d work but let "weak" ones just slip away into oblivion.

In fact this info helped me to see that it wasn't me who "failed" them, but it was them who failed me.

• a watcher
    a watcher

sparrow, you failed yourself. You had the opportunity to establish a person relationship with Jehovah, using the JW's to do it, and you failed.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

@watcher- thanks for your concern, but if I wanted a relationship with God I don't need the JWs as an intermediary. That's what Jesus is supposedly for.

• erbie
    erbie

Yep, grinning from ear to ear 😆

• Mary
    Mary

Very interesting! Wonder if this'll be in the next Kingdom Ministry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit